Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
osrs_world_map_nov16_2016.png
@Derk
red is yews obviously, yellow are the oaks and there's a shitload of trees in the green

also, when I'm cutting willows in port sarim and don't have axe equipped, it banks the axe and not the logs?

i cant seem to get it working im think it might be because i used my facebook to create my rs account but idk

12 year old normie
View attachment 1406
@Derk
red is yews obviously, yellow are the oaks and there's a shitload of trees in the green

also, when I'm cutting willows in port sarim and don't have axe equipped, it banks the axe and not the logs?

I'll look into it. -.- I thought this was fixed...

I will implement the location & trees when I have time.

i cant seem to get it working im think it might be because i used my facebook to create my rs account but idk
Define "not working".

treepatch falador on osrs is not working, always just says chopping i have noticed all places with a yew tree does this aswell. if i start bot with full invo it will bank and return just will not chop the log

this script doesnt do anything. just says starting, unless i start with a full inv, then it will walk to the bank and stand there. please help. i need to get my 99 wc back on track

12 year old normie
Few fixes in the next release:

- Should now walk to trees on start up if you have items in your inventory
- Some interacting issues fixed with the trees
- Closes deposit box after depositing

hey, sorry for bothering you but about 10 minutes ago i tried bot run on port sarim and and it still deposits axe.:(
i tried with another wielded bronze axe and worked perfectly, no stops at all.

this bot is usually great, but theres a problem that slows it down quite a lot. Keeps going to back with a nest in inv, banks logs and stands there, im guessing it doesnt recognize it? im not too sure, but it does eventually but after it logs out and logs back in. If you could fix this, it would make the bot so much faster. Beccause 110 magics on OSRS /h at wc guilid at 98 wc isnt sufficient whatsoever.

and it keeps just randomely stopping, it's honestly really disappoints last month i easily used over 1200 hours of this bot alone and it keeps stopping randomly. not getting stuck just stops wcing.

Last edited:
Hey @Derk I was using this at the teak near castle wars powerchopping for a good 4 hours yesterday, now ive started it up and tried to again but it just stands there and wont drop or chop?

12 year old normie
hey, sorry for bothering you but about 10 minutes ago i tried bot run on port sarim and and it still deposits axe.:(
i tried with another wielded bronze axe and worked perfectly, no stops at all.

It should be fixed next update.

this bot is usually great, but theres a problem that slows it down quite a lot. Keeps going to back with a nest in inv, banks logs and stands there, im guessing it doesnt recognize it? im not too sure, but it does eventually but after it logs out and logs back in. If you could fix this, it would make the bot so much faster. Beccause 110 magics on OSRS /h at wc guilid at 98 wc isnt sufficient whatsoever.

and it keeps just randomely stopping, it's honestly really disappoints last month i easily used over 1200 hours of this bot alone and it keeps stopping randomly. not getting stuck just stops wcing.

Fixed in next update.

Hey @Derk I was using this at the teak near castle wars powerchopping for a good 4 hours yesterday, now ive started it up and tried to again but it just stands there and wont drop or chop?

There was some issues with starting up with items in your inventory, this should be fixed as well in the next update.

12 year old normie
Not sure what happened but since the update the bot won't powerchop.
Let explain what happens.I clicked powerchop>willow>start

hangs at starting View attachment 1474

If I have logs in inventory it will drop it and hands again at "Dropping.."
Are you close to willows? -.-

Can you add oaks in seers village and draynor pls. psdt: what are the new things with the new update? u should list it so we can know.

Derk, when cutting Oak trees at West Varrock, and banking in West Varrock, the bot gets stuck inside the bank. When inside of the bank it continues to click on the minimap as if it does not know it is inside the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.