Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having issues running the bot on ape atoll, will cut the logs(tried both maho and teak) then tp to port sarim. RS3

Last edited:
Stay safe!
Ivy chopping for RS3 doesnt seem to start up...I selected powerchopping and ivy

When chopping at Grand Exchange for yews, the bot clicks the farthest tree east and once in position and it starts chopping animation it walks back over to the second farthest east tree when there are still logs to be chopped at the farthest east tree. Could you fix this?
RS3
Thanks

What do you think about adding the options to fletch on a full load, or to burn a log then add the rest to a bonfire?

12 year old normie
I am having issues running the bot on ape atoll, will cut the logs(tried both maho and teak) then tp to port sarim. RS3

Ivy chopping for RS3 doesnt seem to start up...I selected powerchopping and ivy

When chopping at Grand Exchange for yews, the bot clicks the farthest tree east and once in position and it starts chopping animation it walks back over to the second farthest east tree when there are still logs to be chopped at the farthest east tree. Could you fix this?
RS3
Thanks

What do you think about adding the options to fletch on a full load, or to burn a log then add the rest to a bonfire?

Currently preparing for some exams upcoming week, so I won't be doing any updates/added content. If I'm done, I'll consider the options.

1. What location: Draynor
  2. What logs: normal, yews, and willow
  3. Closest banking option: Draynor bank
  4. Anything special:
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): RS3

12 year old normie
Powerchopping has been fixed with a silent update. That includes ivy chopping as well. @Shimmy

12 year old normie
Still won't go past "Starting bot".. Trying ivy at ardougne
Could you lend me your account for testing? I have no access to ivy. Hit me up in PM's if you do.

When i chopp yews at catherby and seers village the bot stop and wait like 15 min near the bank and relog still waiting there.

12 year old normie
When i chopp yews at catherby and seers village the bot stop and wait like 15 min near the bank and relog still waiting there.
I would really like to borrow an account to test these things. It's hard to verify code without having an account that can actually do it. Would you be up to lending it out for like an hour or so?

12 year old normie
the ge bot just sits and dosent bank sometimes osrs yew im using a rune axe i n my inventory
@Derk
Fixed in the next update. It was checking for it to be too close to the bank before interacting. Increased the distance, and camera turning towards the bank to fix this.

Also unselecting a log when dropping has been added. Also better walking towards bank and tree location.

What location: Falador
What logs: Yew
Closest banking option: Falador East
Anything special: It stands in the middle between the 2 yew trees but does nothing even though the trees are both up.
Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS

What location: Lumbridge
Closest banking option: Lumbridge Castle
Anything special: Here it does cuts 1 yew nicely but it has trouble getting to the bank.
It does pretty much nothing when it got mid stairs.
And when one tree is down, it doesn't go to the other tree though.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
What location: Falador
Closest banking option: Falador East
Anything special: It stands in the middle between the 2 yew trees but does nothing even though the trees are both up.

What location: Lumbridge
Closest banking option: Lumbridge Castle
Anything special: Here it does cuts 1 yew nicely but it has trouble getting to the bank.
It does pretty much nothing when it got mid stairs.
And when one tree is down, it doesn't go to the other tree though.

For the lumbridge banking, this is a traversal problem. I hope @SlashnHax hasn't forgotten about it yet. :^(

I'll look into the falador east yew cutting issue, although I don't have much time to spare.

For the lumbridge banking, this is a traversal problem. I hope @SlashnHax hasn't forgotten about it yet. :^(

I'll look into the falador east yew cutting issue, although I don't have much time to spare.

Well take your time :)
It's free got nothing to complain, just reporting the bug

This is a screenshot where the bot stands.
may it be of any use.

Attachments

• 2017-01-27 17_33_33-.png
    2017-01-27 17_33_33-.png
    336.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi Derk,

Lovely script. Works great most of the time. However I have noticed that the banking at Falador can be hit & miss. Say Im cutting yews at south falador & banking at falador east, the bot will often fill up and run towards the bank, stop at the wall corner, and repeatedly try to click the rear of the bank booth. If the camera angle was just rotated more so that the booth was clicked on the front side, it wouldn't get stuck!

Thanks

12 year old normie
Hi Derk,

Lovely script. Works great most of the time. However I have noticed that the banking at Falador can be hit & miss. Say Im cutting yews at south falador & banking at falador east, the bot will often fill up and run towards the bank, stop at the wall corner, and repeatedly try to click the rear of the bank booth. If the camera angle was just rotated more so that the booth was clicked on the front side, it wouldn't get stuck!

Thanks
Hnng. Stupid Jagex pathfinding. I'll try to tweak some settings to avoid this. Thanks for the bug report. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.