Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Bot is flawless man..But since I started Magic Logs at Seer It takes literally like 10 tries to bank my logs and bout 90% of time gets stuck going to the bank so im stuck babysitting it alot.
How precisely does it get stuck?

Nvm, this morning it has been botting perfectly, I believe it was due to lagg last night

Hello.
I witnessed quite much times that while running in the Grand Exchange (cutting yew), the bot runs in the middle between the 3 spots and stands there for a while before cutting a tree.

Hello.
I witnessed quite much times that while running in the Grand Exchange (cutting yew), the bot runs in the middle between the 3 spots and stands there for a while before cutting a tree.
Yep, I've noticed this too. Also, when cutting oaks at G.E it'll sometimes run to that post area / entrance to the G.E and stand there instead of banking for a while.

at barbarian outpost, it gets stuck while trying to bank. it goes halfway to the bank, but just stops doing anything near the hallway in the building.

Java Warlord
Cutting ivy is working great so far, only have 2 suggestions to make.
1) the player logs out to lobby due to inactivity every once in a while. so you could make the bot to do something every 1-4 minutes to prevent that
2) In prifddinas, there is an item called "Crystal geode" which spawns while woodcutting in the exact same manner birdnests do, so it should be easy to make the bot pick them up

@Derk it might be a good idea to use keybind '3' to empty ones inventory into the bank.
Not sure how difficult this would be, but I'd look more human as well as it's faster :p

12 year old normie
at barbarian outpost, it gets stuck while trying to bank. it goes halfway to the bank, but just stops doing anything near the hallway in the building.

Is this RS3 or OSRS?

@Derk it might be a good idea to use keybind '3' to empty ones inventory into the bank.
Not sure how difficult this would be, but I'd look more human as well as it's faster :p

Not sure what you mean by 'empty ones'? Idk what you're trying to describe.

Is this a hotkey? And for RS3 only? Can the hotkey be changed to something else?
It's RS3, dunno about OSRS but according too Prodigy it works for that too ^^
And it's a set key, no known way to change it.

1. What location: Grand Exchange
  2. What logs: Yew
  3. Closest banking option: Add bank option Grand Exchange
  4. Anything special: Add bank option Grand Exchange
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS
Thanks ;)

12 year old normie
It's RS3, dunno about OSRS but according too Prodigy it works for that too ^^
And it's a set key, no known way to change it.

Request - Depositing inventory in Bank using hotkey '3'

Will be part of the client that randomly selects the key to deposit your inventory. I'd say that's better than using that hotkey 100% of the time. :)

1. What location: Grand Exchange
  2. What logs: Yew
  3. Closest banking option: Add bank option Grand Exchange
  4. Anything special: Add bank option Grand Exchange
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS
Thanks ;)

c12718e9c76643b4907c80e07c6badb9.png

???

It doesn't work at Seer's village for mahogany logs on RS3. It'll walk to the logs and it can also bank, but it won't actually chop them at all.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
A Failsafe for leaving the ivy tower in Prif would be a really nice addition. The way the tower is setup if it just barely misclicks, the character runs pretty far.

Status
Not open for further replies.