Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
still isnt doing anything. i start it up and it just stands there still but your fisher 1 works great.
The fisher isn't my bot, but Savior's. But your bug report isn't very informative. Can you elaborate?

ok, i load runemate, select my account, open runescape window, select the instance. i then select celestial woodcutting. select seers village, tree type maple, bank at seers. click start. bot loads but nothing happens in game. and i tried starting the bot both in bank and at trees.

12 year old normie
ok, i load runemate, select my account, open runescape window, select the instance. i then select celestial woodcutting. select seers village, tree type maple, bank at seers. click start. bot loads but nothing happens in game. and i tried starting the bot both in bank and at trees.
I'll look into it, although it's hard to fix without an account that had access to the place.

vbmc 3
Version: 1.0 very good bot, but doesn´t recognize wielding axe or not.
Yesterday at 5:48 AM Report

1. Author's Response
    With banking, you mean? It should keep your axe and deposit the logs. Could you specify what axe you use? Please comment it on the discussion thread.
vbmc 3
with banking yes
player accounts doesn´t wield any axe instead i keep them in inventory. i use rune axe and run on OSRS

12 year old normie
vbmc 3
Version: 1.0 very good bot, but doesn´t recognize wielding axe or not.
Yesterday at 5:48 AM Report

1. Author's Response
    With banking, you mean? It should keep your axe and deposit the logs. Could you specify what axe you use? Please comment it on the discussion thread.
vbmc 3
with banking yes
player accounts doesn´t wield any axe instead i keep them in inventory. i use rune axe and run on OSRS
I'll look into it!

I'll look into it!
aye man, i was woodcutting today, was so hyped to see it working, my first bank trip i put my d hatchet in bank and wouldnt take it out before going back to magics in wc guild :( ...should make it so it right clicks the logs so people without 60 atk can do it as well, because i dont wanna ruin my pure.

12 year old normie
aye man, i was woodcutting today, was so hyped to see it working, my first bank trip i put my d hatchet in bank and wouldnt take it out before going back to magics in wc guild :( ...should make it so it right clicks the logs so people without 60 atk can do it as well, because i dont wanna ruin my pure.
It SHOULD do that. I'm investigating now.

It SHOULD do that. I'm investigating now.
i even made my bank full with bank fillers and it put the logs in bank and wouldnt go chop anymore cuz i guess it realized the inv wasnt empty? man if u could fix this ill give you my soul! i love'd pi chopper. was best bot on this site. hope you fix this man!

Hey Derk, Thank you so much for putting in all the work that you have thus far on Celestial Woodcutting. The script bot works damn near perfectly for what I use it for but I'd like to report a few things:

Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings: Woodcutting guild, Chop Magics, Bank Woodcutting Guild
Bot run duration: -

Bug description: As a few others had said already it does bank the axe, however this is easily worked around with bank fillers. One thing that I noticed is that on 3 accounts that have the axe equipped (Doesn't keep axe in inventory) It works flawlessly with hours on end, however on another 3 accounts If the axe is kept in inventory it will sit with the bank tab open forever.

Steps to reproduce: Simply just unequip your axe and run the script bot. It should do it the same for you as it does me.

Have you found a work-around (manual): As mentioned, you can prevent the script bot from banking your axe with bank fillers. I've been able to get the script bot to function again by manually closing the bank, but it doesn't start from there, I have to walk it next to the magic trees, from there it functions as normal. Once it goes back to bank however it's rinse and repeat.

If I could help you in anyway shoot me a reply, Thanks again for all your hard work!

On it. Have an update in a sec.

Back, had it do a few test runs and still no dice 3 out of times it just gets stuck in bank again.

Status
Not open for further replies.