Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Suggestion (RS3)

For the mode Powerchopping - Teaks

Could you make it that it drops once the inventory is full not when the tree is chopped

Also that it drops with actionbar like so:

9f9ce3f226864259409d2523d6d9a7d4.gif

Lastly in RS3 there are these logs called "special teak log" it has a destroy option and make it destroy "All" if theres more than 1 or Yes if there is only 1

I will probably not support action bar dropping (at least not right from the rewrite release). I will implement destroying special teak/mahogany logs.

Normal dropping is lightning fast with the interaction rewrite. Although that may not show on the current revision, the version I'm running locally works great (the rewritten one). So action bar dropping isn't really needed. It might save you 1 second overall, which isn't worth it for me to implement it right now.

It will still continue to drop logs after a tree is chopped down, purely because it doesn't really matter for time.

Hi, its a great bot and had NO issues before, but recently started cutting in woodcutting guild and here is the problem:
  1. What location: woodcutting guild
  2. What logs: Yew (I suppose its for all tree types in woodcutting guild)
  3. Problem: When inventory is full > going to bank and stuck there (not always but often). I have to manually open bank and then bot running perfect again.
  4. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS
Its best spot in game, bank is soo damn close, please look into this problem :)

Seers village magics arent working right now, bot just keeps right clicking the magic tree. OSRS
I am cutting magic there, works perfect. Try restarting osrs client and runemate

12 year old normie
Is this the new, re-written version with treebot and other misc improvements?
No treebot, but it's basically an entire new bot, with only the data from the old bot that has been ported.

@Derk
Your bot doesn't even run on OSRS. When trying to start it in an individual client, it will show the runemate loading sign forever spinning.

When I tried to run it in the same client as alpha div, it didn't start and caused alpha div to crash somehow. Help -> logs shows the following:
Code:
[Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.4.2
[Debug] Java Version: 8u92 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
[Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
Dec 06, 2016 8:52:29 AM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/api/game/antipattern/Antipattern
    at bot.bot32.<init>(ya:173)
    at com.bertrand.bots.free.woodcutting.WoodCutting.<init>(h:142)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442)
    at nul.iIIIIIiIiiII.int(kpa:192)
    at nul.iIiiIIiiiiiI.int(pib:194)
    at nul.IIIiIIiiIiiI.run(xnb:47)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.api.game.antipattern.Antipattern
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:530)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
    at nul.iiiIIIiiIiii.loadClass(loa:153)
    ... 10 more

javafx.fxml.LoadException:
/C:/Users/Paul/RuneMate/temp/-355813590.res

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2579)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
    at nul.iIiiiiiiIiII.int(ri:107)
    at nul.iIiiiiiiIiII.int(ri:35)
    at nul.IiIiiIiiiiii.<init>(bqa:222)
    at nul.IIIiIIiiIiiI.int(xnb:196)
    at nul.IiiiiIiiIIiI.int(ina:71)
    at nul.iiiIiIiIiiII.int(hsa:11738)
    at nul.iiiIiIiIiiII.call(hsa:11506)
    at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot initialize an instance detail page if their isn't a bot to display details about.
    at nul.IiIiiIiiiiii.initialize(bqa:201)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
    ... 12 more

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON
Hi it's not working for me. It keeps on trying to load but never does. (get stuck after i choose the client). Before the update it was working perfectly

its also not working for me since the update, I get stuck on the loading screen shortly after trying to bind the script to the client. Runemates circle of spinning glowing loading balls continues to load forever, never receiving options to actually start woodcutting.

12 year old normie
Patience, young uns. Hopefully a fix is on its way, currently awaiting approval in the queue.

Patience, young uns. Hopefully a fix is on its way, currently awaiting approval in the queue.

got any idea when it's gona be fixed ? I only trust your script :p . Never had problems with yours.

12 year old normie
got any idea when it's gona be fixed ? I only trust your script :p . Never had problems with yours.
Soon™. There is a fix in the queue waiting to be approved by based god @SlashnHax. Hopefully he has mercy on my package refactors. :^(

its finally loading, but its not chopping magics in the wc guild. its just standing there when i start it up, i havent tried any other locations yet tho.

its finally loading, but its not chopping magics in the wc guild. its just standing there when i start it up, i havent tried any other locations yet tho.

umm all the bots are not working atm. maybe that's y

Status
Not open for further replies.