Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make the camera reset when chopping certain locations? I've noticed the missclicks at magic logs seers village happen because the camera is orientated from North to South, If it was orientated from South to North I believe the missclicks at this woodcutting location would be fixed.

Great bot, everything working but when chopping ivy, the game log out from long idle. I was wondering if you would add random camera turning or click the ivy now and then to make sure it doesn't. Thank you.

I'm chopping Magic logs @ Seers Village but sometimes he starts randomly chopping Oak logs (Missclicks prob?)

12 year old normie
I'm chopping Magic logs @ Seers Village but sometimes he starts randomly chopping Oak logs (Missclicks prob?)

I'm currently in the process of implementing dropping the logs you don't need. I can't get around accidentally chopping other trees, but dropping is a valid solution I'd say.

I'm currently in the process of implementing dropping the logs you don't need. I can't get around accidentally chopping other trees, but dropping is a valid solution I'd say.
In that case, dropping yew logs would be a waste imo, if you accidently chop a yew while the selected tree is magic.

12 year old normie
In that case, dropping yew logs would be a waste imo, if you accidently chop a yew while the selected tree is magic.

He was talking about oak logs. I don't know any point you could accidentally chop yew instead of magic logs?

12 year old normie
Hmm I don't know that either... Been 99 wc for ages x)

I think in 99,9% of the cases it wouldn't matter it drops other logs than it is supposed to cut. The .01% is the risk I'm willing to take. :p

missclicks ladder in seers village bank too, can you add it to auto go down if it missclicks up, otherwise just sits there.

thanks.

Bot will click a tree, run to it, and click a different tree while it's running to the first. Willows, about 4 squares apart from each other.

Thanks Bert

The bot will run to the yews say at the ge or sawmill and if the tree has not re-spawned it will click/walk all around it. This only happens if all the trees are cut in the area

12 year old normie
The bot will run to the yews say at the ge or sawmill and if the tree has not re-spawned it will click/walk all around it. This only happens if all the trees are cut in the area
I am aware and as soon as I can create time to fix it I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.