Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect mahogany banking to be supported within the next 48 hours (hopefully, or else whenever Cloud has the time :p )
Still getting req's for deadliest catch, should get it soon enough!
Once i do i'll post plenty of proggy's going around 15hours! :)
Thanks for keeping the script updated!!

Still getting req's for deadliest catch, should get it soon enough!
Once i do i'll post plenty of proggy's going around 15hours! :)
Thanks for keeping the script updated!!

It wont be efficient for Darkscape since you get attacked by the monsters still (even with Greegree equipped). But it should be flawless for RS3.

Thank you Bertrand

The bot used to work flawlessly for me and i'm not sure what caused it to go completely defective. I've only been chopping yews at the ge so im not sure if the bot works fine at other locations.

1. It keeps spam clicking the yew tree
2. when the tree is chopped down the bot runs to several different points before finally finding the second tree right next to the first one.
3. This one scares me the most - when the bot goes to deposit the yews, he clicks the bank, then immediately clicks a point on the minimap which then closes the bank and causes the player to move away form the bank, then the bot clicks the bank again and the cycle just causes the player to constantly run in a circle. I'm surprised i haven't been banned yet, but i stopped using the bot for that reason.

I'll surely go back to using it as soon as the issues are fixed lol. But you should really look into it. The issue started just a few days ago, maybe about a week ago.

This has been happening to me since the deadman patch was dropped. Spam clicking yews, the awkward pathing, and the faulty banking. This is on OSRS.

12 year old normie
This has been happening to me since the deadman patch was dropped. Spam clicking yews, the awkward pathing, and the faulty banking. This is on OSRS.

As I said, I think it's aa gamepack issue, because it works fine for me. cloud

It works great, however when waiting for tree's with long respawn(magic tree's, Yew Tree's) times it mostly sits idle, could you make it so that it clicks on tabs etc so that your account dusnt log out due to inactivity?

12 year old normie
It works great, however when waiting for tree's with long respawn(magic tree's, Yew Tree's) times it mostly sits idle, could you make it so that it clicks on tabs etc so that your account dusnt log out due to inactivity?

I never knew logs take so long to respawn that the bot logs you out. And even so, the log in handler should prevent from staying logged out.

I'll see if I implemented something against it though.

I never knew logs take so long to respawn that the bot logs you out. And even so, the log in handler should prevent from staying logged out.

I'll see if I implemented something against it though.
The log in handler dusnt seem to work for me for some reason, even though all the information i entered is correct in the handler.

I just reporting that two of my accounts got banned after botting for 8 hours.
I was chopping Yews at GE. I logged out fine last night, but when I logged back in the morning, I was banned. So it was a delayed banned.
I am botting at my University, so maybe someone probably bot Runescape, and cause the whole IP to be flagged?

In terms of the bot functioning, I'd say this bot was awesome.

I was chopping Yews at GE. I logged out fine last night, but when I logged back in the morning, I was banned. So it was a delayed banned.
I am botting at my University, so maybe someone probably bot Runescape, and cause the whole IP to be flagged?

Maybe because you're F2P?, im not sure if Jagex makes exceptions for P2P because for the past 3 days i have been seeing the same lvl 3 bots in P2P worlds cutting magic tree's, who were reported dozens of times by real players cutting there aswell.

12 year old normie

Sorry to hear, bans never come at a good time. Thanks for the compliment though. :)

Bro could you make it so that whenever the bot dies when cutting magics in wildy, it will pull the lever to teleport back to wildy and run back to the magics?

Or perhaps you could implement an option to avoid cutting the western-most tree? So you would avoid getting killed by the chaos dwarf.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
Bro could you make it so that whenever the bot dies when cutting magics in wildy, it will pull the lever to teleport back to wildy and run back to the magics?

Or perhaps you could implement an option to avoid cutting the western-most tree? So you would avoid getting killed by the chaos dwarf.

I have an idea how to solve this issue, but I'm currently busy with exams so I don't have the time to properly implement it. Please be patient for now. :)

This morning when starting bot I immediately get this error and the bot won't even work. :(

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.regionBaseX but instead we received null (OSRS: 8d2a7cbb)
at app.MO.this(tub:49)
at app.MO.this(tub:54)
at app.MO.this(tub:175)
at app.eq.this(wbc:86)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Region.getBase(fh:127)
at app.Wq.this(hic:241)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GroundItems.getLoaded(shc:201)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GroundItems.getLoaded(shc:93)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GroundItemQueryBuilder.raw(cic:100)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(icc:182)
at com.bertrand.bots.bmaplechopper.BMapleChopper.onLoop(b:101)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(evb:37)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(bpb:228)
at app.jl.run(npb:45)

12 year old normie
This morning when starting bot I immediately get this error and the bot won't even work. :(

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.regionBaseX but instead we received null (OSRS: 8d2a7cbb)
at app.MO.this(tub:49)
at app.MO.this(tub:54)
at app.MO.this(tub:175)
at app.eq.this(wbc:86)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.Region.getBase(fh:127)
at app.Wq.this(hic:241)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GroundItems.getLoaded(shc:201)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GroundItems.getLoaded(shc:93)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GroundItemQueryBuilder.raw(cic:100)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(icc:182)
at com.bertrand.bots.bmaplechopper.BMapleChopper.onLoop(b:101)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(evb:37)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(bpb:228)
at app.jl.run(npb:45)

Client issue, I can't do anything about it. Please wait for Cloud or Arbiter to fix it. :)

When the bot is working for osrs again, would you be willing to add tree patch support (such as the varrock or falador patch)? It would be really useful for dead man mode players as it is pretty risky for us to bot outside of safe zones due to all items + bank being lost on death.

whats the set up for using the option 1-60 wc, do i just put all axes in the bank and start in lumby? and the bot will play until lvl 60?

Status
Not open for further replies.