Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
whats the set up for using the option 1-60 wc, do i just put all axes in the bank and start in lumby? and the bot will play until lvl 60?

Basically just start with either an axe in your inventory, or your equipment and start the bot. It will powerchop trees, then oaks, and then goes to port sarim to bank and chop willows. If you want to use a rune axe, purchase it before you start the bot, it will not bank axes so it can safely stay in your inventory. :)

Basically just start with either an axe in your inventory, or your equipment and start the bot. It will powerchop trees, then oaks, and then goes to port sarim to bank and chop willows. If you want to use a rune axe, purchase it before you start the bot, it will not bank axes so it can safely stay in your inventory. :)
thanks for fast reply great bot

just a small suggestion, let's say i start the both with a iron mith and rune axe you could make the bot bank the axe that i will not use anymore, if i have a lvl 40 axe and my wc lvl is 42 i will never use lvl 1 or 20 wc axes.

12 year old normie
thanks for fast reply great bot

just a small suggestion, let's say i start the both with a iron mith and rune axe you could make the bot bank the axe that i will not use anymore, if i have a lvl 40 axe and my wc lvl is 42 i will never use lvl 1 or 20 wc axes.

Some people do not change axe until level 60 so I can't do this unless I make it optional in the GUI, which I don't really want to do. I suggest wielding a bronze axe for basic levels towards 41, and have a rune axe in your inventory for faster chopping above 41. That way you only pollute your inventory with 1 extra space for the rune axe so it doesn't really matter.

Hey, does this support darkscape yew trees from zanaris? There are two trees there with a bank nearby.

12 year old normie
Hey, does this support darkscape yew trees from zanaris? There are two trees there with a bank nearby.

I have no access to zanaris so I'd have to lend an account.

12 year old normie
Hey Bertrand, love your bot, I was wondering if the bot dropping logs before the inventory was full was apart of the antiban, or a bug?
I had 3 empty slots left in my inventory, and it started dropping the willows.

And for the next inventory, it dropped the 6 logs it had, once the tree ran out.

It seems to drop the logs after every tree, seems a little predictable to do this every time, but hey, just throwing out my observations as I'm not sure what is intended.

12 year old normie
Hey Bertrand, love your bot, I was wondering if the bot dropping logs before the inventory was full was apart of the antiban, or a bug?
I had 3 empty slots left in my inventory, and it started dropping the willows.

And for the next inventory, it dropped the 6 logs it had, once the tree ran out.

It seems to drop the logs after every tree, seems a little predictable to do this every time, but hey, just throwing out my observations as I'm not sure what is intended.

Whenever it chops a tree down it drops the logs, I'm not sure what the advantage is over waiting for a full inventory.

12 year old normie
Why'd Ape Atoll trees get removed? Also, do you think you can add Oak and Normal tree chopping at Gnome Stronghold around outside the bank on OSRS/Deadman?

I am not aware that it got removed, I'll check if I can see what went wrong.

Is the bank upstairs in gnome stronghold?

I am not aware that it got removed, I'll check if I can see what went wrong.

I didn't see the Ape Atoll Mahoganys when I tried to run it earlier.

The bank is upstairs in gnome stronghold?

I didn't see the Ape Atoll Mahoganys when I tried to run it earlier.

The bank is right in the middle of Gnome Stronghold. Just go up the steps which are West of the agility course.

While you're at it you could also add support for the Yews there too. There's 3 yew trees and a bunch of Oak/Regulars. Would be good for collecting logs for planks.

918486446e741eff26aa83e3083901e3.png

12 year old normie
The bank is right in the middle of Gnome Stronghold. Just go up the steps which are West of the agility course.

While you're at it you could also add support for the Yews there too. There's 3 yew trees and a bunch of Oak/Regulars. Would be good for collecting logs for planks.

918486446e741eff26aa83e3083901e3.png

Hmpf, requires me to write a new syntax for handling stairs. I'll see if I do this, I won't promise anything though.

Hi there, im posting because an adjustment needs to be made in Edgeville yews. They added a door that people have been closing to close out bots. So if you could add a piece of code in the bot to open that door, it would be much appreciated.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.