Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Thank you so much, hands down best woodcutting bot I've used. For me it doesn't lag anywhere, loots all nests, and never mis-clicks. For everyone else having issues, maybe it could be your computer or internet. i know it sounds too general, but I custom built my pc, and i have fiber-optic internet and i've had the best experience with this bot. I only saw one issue and that was it went afk after checking back later on. i Presume the issue may be just from not filling up my inv or the tree chopping down in time for the bot to click something else to avoid afk (lvl 70 chopping yews at ge).

Also, if thats the reason I go afk, i might have an idea. Is it possible to set the bot to click a tree every 3 or 4 minutes whether it needs to or not? i figure this will take care of the afk issue, since nobody can predict when you will go afk.

It should under no condition go in AFK mode, so I'm not sure why this happens. :( Thank you for the kind words though. :)

1. What location: Magic Training Arena
  2. What logs: Magic
  3. Closest banking option: Dueling Arena
  4. Anything special: Nope, just cut and deposit
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS

12 year old normie
  1. What location: Magic Training Arena
  2. What logs: Magic
  3. Closest banking option: Dueling Arena
  4. Anything special: Nope, just cut and deposit
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS

dueFWna.png

@Syzygy

Great Bot man! Works great! I only have a 2 problems
1- Travels into the castle while botting yew trees next to GE
2- Randomly logs out

Going for 17:38
aE2O10a.png

Also, can I make to the the 24 hour proggy before getting the client unexpected error or banned? We will find out.

12 year old normie
Great Bot man! Works great! I only have a 2 problems
1- Travels into the castle while botting yew trees next to GE
2- Randomly logs out

1. Shouldn't be an issue because of my walking web I generated. I'll look into this though, although I can't really understand why it would do this. :(
  2. Client issue, or RuneScape issue. It happens to every bot. :/

• Shouldn't be an issue because of my walking web I generated. I'll look into this though, although I can't really understand why it would do this. :(
  • Client issue, or RuneScape issue. It happens to every bot. :/

1- Thanks a lot man! Great support by the way! Keep up the good work!
2- Oh okay :(

Well if the logging out issue can't be fixed it wont bother me (sorry in my last comment i said it goes afk, i didnt mean in the game, just that it gets logged out, like the same thing as the other guy stated above). However, i'm not sure if this is a runemate issue because i've experienced it with every bot, but when i get logged out, the login handler only logs me in when i click existing user, meaning it waits for me to do something.

Mod Automation
Well if the logging out issue can't be fixed it wont bother me. However, i'm not sure if this is a runemate issue because i've experienced it with every bot, but when i get logged out, the login handler only logs me in when i click existing user, meaning it waits for me to do something.
@Cloud

However, i'm not sure if this is a runemate issue because i've experienced it with every bot, but when i get logged out, the login handler only logs me in when i click existing user, meaning it waits for me to do something.

i noticed this issue on a different bot, thought it was due to the shitty internet I was using while house sitting. Glad I'm not the only one :D

In OS The spam moving the bot does looks to much like a bot and it only does 2 of the three trees.
Maybe add a feature to sell the logs after each inv and that would make it look even less like a bot.

12 year old normie
add miscellania bank support for maples, your bot will be unique then :)

Well I need a little more info than that. Please fill out the form that I provided in the first post on this thread.

In OS The spam moving the bot does looks to much like a bot and it only does 2 of the three trees.
Maybe add a feature to sell the logs after each inv and that would make it look even less like a bot.

At what location does it only do 2 out of 3 trees? Should be an easy fix.

How is that for a proggy? I was going to stop at 24 hours but fell asleep and uh yeah.. woke up to this.
9u0gKg6.png

Well I need a little more info than that. Please fill out the form that I provided in the first post on this thread.

At what location does it only do 2 out of 3 trees? Should be an easy fix.
sorry i forgot to say GE it will do the tree/trees closest to GE

Okay stopping here, thanks for 80 wc. Would keep going as long as I could to test as a suicide bot but don't want to risk it.
6Gzh7v9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.