Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GE Yew area still has an issue to iron out: The bot continuously clicks on the map and on the screen at the same spot, resulting in extremely suspicious mouse movements and making the avatar move back and forth in an erratic fashion. Your bot also seems to take up a lot of my computer's power to run, because the game lags a lot whenever I have your bot on. This hasn't happened with other similar bots, so I don't know what's going on. The bot isn't one that you can turn on and farm Yews without supervising it, which seems counter-intuitive considering that bots aren't supposed to have to be supervised in order to not screw up. The Fally Yew area is also screwing up by clicking on the wrong trees. I'm sorry to be so scathing, but I haven't found a bot that efficiently and discreetly farms Yews in several weeks of searching, so I'm just a little frustrated.

Ends up upstairs in Seer's bank sometimes.
Clicks from map to ground repeatedly looking very botlike when there are no trees.
If it chops the same yew for too long it logs out, and the lobby handler doesn't click any buttons in lobby to be able to enter login credentials.(Possibly an issue for @Cloud (along with poll booth handler? Bots still sit at poll booth making slight mouse movements, never closing the poll booth))

Not being harsh, just letting you know ;)

I was trying to get a 12+ hour proggy, going for around 14 hours from 65-70 wc but the client session ended :( Just know your bots go used, and have obtained me alone millions of experience across 30+ accounts getting 70 woodcutting.

rpdWjtO.png

12 year old normie
lol its so slow i hate it.I mentally can't.

I wasn't aware it's still that awful. I'll look into tweaking efficiency. :)

The GE Yew area still has an issue to iron out: The bot continuously clicks on the map and on the screen at the same spot, resulting in extremely suspicious mouse movements and making the avatar move back and forth in an erratic fashion. Your bot also seems to take up a lot of my computer's power to run, because the game lags a lot whenever I have your bot on. This hasn't happened with other similar bots, so I don't know what's going on. The bot isn't one that you can turn on and farm Yews without supervising it, which seems counter-intuitive considering that bots aren't supposed to have to be supervised in order to not screw up. The Fally Yew area is also screwing up by clicking on the wrong trees. I'm sorry to be so scathing, but I haven't found a bot that efficiently and discreetly farms Yews in several weeks of searching, so I'm just a little frustrated.

Missclicking trees is unsolvable. I have had discussions with @Arbiter about this but his suggested fixes didn't solve the problem. There's no way around them, sorry.

The clicking on the ground happens when all the trees are depleted, this is because the walking relies on if trees are visible or existing, so if they are all chopped down, it will try walking to x coordinate, hence why it's spamming. It fixes itself when trees re-appear. I never really realized this is a regular occurance, because trees generally regenerate pretty fast. I've promised this before, but I'll look into it. Perhaps rewrite the walking (even though it took me like 5000000 hours to write this system).

I'm not sure what else is wrong that you are unable to leave it unattended, from my experience it's pretty flawless besides the two issues you mentioned. :(

Ends up upstairs in Seer's bank sometimes.
Clicks from map to ground repeatedly looking very botlike when there are no trees.
If it chops the same yew for too long it logs out, and the lobby handler doesn't click any buttons in lobby to be able to enter login credentials.(Possibly an issue for @Cloud (along with poll booth handler? Bots still sit at poll booth making slight mouse movements, never closing the poll booth))

Not being harsh, just letting you know ;)

Does this clicking the stairs happen often or just once or twice? I haven't coded it in the bot so it's just Clouse accidentally missclicking, just like it happens sometimes with clicking the wrong tree.

The 2nd issue is described in the previous quote. ;)

The last issue happens to me too. I've been told login handler works for other people so I figured I just missed something and that's why it didn't work. D:

could you add it to pick up crystal geodes(i think thats how its spelled not 100% sure).

The last issue happens to me too. I've been told login handler works for other people so I figured I just missed something and that's why it didn't work. D:
Seems the login handler won't click the login button and start typing login credentials with the client maximized (@Cloud)
When I make the client default size again, the handler clicks the appropriate spot and then types in the username and password.

Seems the login handler won't click the login button and start typing login credentials with the client maximized (@Cloud)
When I make the client default size again, the handler clicks the appropriate spot and then types in the username and password.
i have had this problem before too about 20-30 times from 80-99 wc. it made it look alot less bot like if it logged out evey once in a while every couple of days.

Very sporadic changes in where it clicks when walking to a destination, like clicking away from the destination then quickly clicking back, and randomly right click "Walk here" actions that make the bot obviously not intelligent.

TL;DR

Make walking patterns more smooth.

12 year old normie
Very sporadic changes in where it clicks when walking to a destination, like clicking away from the destination then quickly clicking back, and randomly right click "Walk here" actions that make the bot obviously not intelligent.

TL;DR

Make walking patterns more smooth.

It's Clouse that decides to right click or use left click. The spam clicking should only occur when all the trees are chopped down, so it should be only very temporarily. Nonetheless, an issue I should dive into, so far unsuccessful.

1. What location: Zanaris
  2. What logs: Yew
  3. Closest banking option: Zanaris Bank - Possibly Lumbridge (Difficult)
  4. Anything special: Death Walk/Teleport to Lumbridge on death -> withdraw Dramen staff -> walk to Zanaris
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): DARKSCAPE

12 year old normie
  1. What location: Zanaris
  2. What logs: Yew
  3. Closest banking option: Zanaris Bank - Possibly Lumbridge (Difficult)
  4. Anything special: Death Walk/Teleport to Lumbridge on death -> withdraw Dramen staff -> walk to Zanaris
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): DARKSCAPE

I do not have an account that can access Zanaris, so unless you're willing to lend me an account for this I can't do this. :(

Also, if an account is provided, it requires me to write a completely new syntax, because of deathwalking, withdrawing items after death.

Is it possible to exclude deathwalking, and also not withdrawing the right items after dying?

I do not have an account that can access Zanaris, so unless you're willing to lend me an account for this I can't do this. :(

Also, if an account is provided, it requires me to write a completely new syntax, because of deathwalking, withdrawing items after death.

Is it possible to exclude deathwalking, and also not withdrawing the right items after dying?

I fear for the Zanaris location deathwalk would be needed, I will look for more yew locations and update you :D

Update : Testing out your wilderness magic tree chopper! :D

Last edited:
Thank you so much, hands down best woodcutting bot I've used. For me it doesn't lag anywhere, loots all nests, and never mis-clicks. For everyone else having issues, maybe it could be your computer or internet. i know it sounds too general, but I custom built my pc, and i have fiber-optic internet and i've had the best experience with this bot. I only saw one issue and that was it went afk after checking back later on. i Presume the issue may be just from not filling up my inv or the tree chopping down in time for the bot to click something else to avoid afk (lvl 70 chopping yews at ge).

Also, if thats the reason I go afk, i might have an idea. Is it possible to set the bot to click a tree every 3 or 4 minutes whether it needs to or not? i figure this will take care of the afk issue, since nobody can predict when you will go afk.

Status
Not open for further replies.