Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it ready, but there's an issue with walking using only the screen. Let me know if you want it as-is, I mean, it works but possibly decreased efficiency.

Yes Please!!! Not a problem, I'll test it out and give you the feedback. I have three accounts ready to go

12 year old normie
I'll release it then. Excuse the buggy walking though.

That's bad luck man, no doubt you got reported or something. :(
would have been reported i think it was the spam clicking banking/tress

be back in a month new house so keen

Suicide lvl 95 DS account banned at willows south!

They haven't got rid of any others though :)

12 year old normie
would have been reported i think it was the spam clicking banking/tress

be back in a month new house so keen

It only spam clicks the ground when no trees are available, that's the only thing that needs to be fixed but is quite difficult to.

Suicide lvl 95 DS account banned at willows south!

They haven't got rid of any others though :)

Damn man, well if you suicide you could've expected it. :(

12 year old normie
Bertrand updated Pi Chopper with a new update entry:

Pi Chopper v3.3.14 Released!

Pi Chopper updated to v3.3.14.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I agree, it would be awesome!

Darkscape wilderness support would be awesome :)

Yes Please!!! Not a problem, I'll test it out and give you the feedback. I have three accounts ready to go

Yes, I'd test it out as well. @Bertrand

Sweet! when do you expect to release it ?

Should be added, let me know if it works correctly (I do not have the required wc level to test it, but I've tested every aspect separately and it worked for me).

@Bertrand I have good news and bad news! Bad news- One of my woodcutters got banned because it was spam clicking login when darkscape updated. Good News- have my other 2 woodcutters going hard on wildy magics. That wildy ge is really nice! makes banking fast

12 year old normie
@Bertrand I have good news and bad news! Bad news- One of my woodcutters got banned because it was spam clicking login when darkscape updated. Good News- have my other 2 woodcutters going hard on wildy magics. That wildy ge is really nice! makes banking fast

Walking is buggy I assume? Anything else that isn't working correctly?

Walking is buggy I assume? Anything else that isn't working correctly?

walking is a bit buggy but it seems like chopping/finding trees is good. It walked into a cave on accident. And also when it dies/spawns at daemonheim it is stuck. So I tried mage arena spawn and am waiting for it to die again to see if it will walk back. The level 3s get wrecked by some wildy npcs. Might bot some def levels lol

UPDATE: so the mage arena respawn is actually inside of it so thats not good. Hopefully you can just fix the walking a bit so it can walk from daemonheim after it dies.

@Bertrand figuring out the walk from daemonheim would help alot. Right now you really have to watch them as the npcs and pkers will kill you and then it will spam click and click trying to walk from there. Once that is figured out, it would work great i think. pkers already fucked up a couple loads of magics I had though :/

I'll test everything out once @Arbiter looks into the CentOS compatibility issues, I don't want to expose my main's IP and that IP is allocated to my only Non-CentOS node.

12 year old normie
walking is a bit buggy but it seems like chopping/finding trees is good. It walked into a cave on accident. And also when it dies/spawns at daemonheim it is stuck. So I tried mage arena spawn and am waiting for it to die again to see if it will walk back. The level 3s get wrecked by some wildy npcs. Might bot some def levels lol

UPDATE: so the mage arena respawn is actually inside of it so thats not good. Hopefully you can just fix the walking a bit so it can walk from daemonheim after it dies.

@Bertrand figuring out the walk from daemonheim would help alot. Right now you really have to watch them as the npcs and pkers will kill you and then it will spam click and click trying to walk from there. Once that is figured out, it would work great i think. pkers already fucked up a couple loads of magics I had though :/

I will look into deathwalking, although I won't promise anything.

I'll test everything out once @Arbiter looks into the CentOS compatibility issues, I don't want to expose my main's IP and that IP is allocated to my only Non-CentOS node.

@Arbiter u nerd fix compatibility

Seers yews, when there were no trees it wen't from clicking map to ground to map again repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.