Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still some issues I didn't forsee, they're being worked on right now. :p
right boss will give it a test now

welp i found a problem and a screen popped up so i submitted it 2 times (falador) did sawmill get a fix?

PiChopper keeps crashing with;

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.bertrand.bots.bmaplechopper.BMapleChopper.onLoop(j:741)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(qub:245)
at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(pnb:268)
at app.jN.run(esb:74)

I'll post this over on Bertrands thread too, not sure if it's related to my problem or if it's the script bot.

I've been having problems over at my thread at https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/bots-arent-running.3801/ Not sure if this error is a problem caused locally or by the script.

12 year old normie
The issue that is still there is walking issues. It can sometimes crash when trying to walk to another tree or from the bank to the trees. It supposedly is fixed. Expect the update somewhere in the next 48 hours.

There's also another issue with the paint that has to be solved, I'll get to that later.

The issue that is still there is walking issues. It can sometimes crash when trying to walk to another tree or from the bank to the trees. It supposedly is fixed. Expect the update somewhere in the next 48 hours.

There's also another issue with the paint that has to be solved, I'll get to that later.
Hi @Bertrand, to follow on from above crashes - at the Falador Willow spot i get this error only when starting the bot at the bank chest. If i start it at the willows, it runs flawlessly.

Hopefully this helps you debug and thanks for the awesome bot.

12 year old normie
Bertrand updated Pi Chopper with a new update entry:

Pi Chopper v3.3.11 Released!

Pi Chopper updated to v3.3.11.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This update fixed all the errors you've been getting trying to walk from the bank to the trees, at least I hope so. I have tested it myself and it didn't occur on any of the locations so it should be fine. :D

I've also fixed looting birds nests on powerchopping, it got stuck there trying to loot them, then drop them again, etc etc....

Also nullchecking the local player now, should resolve some errors too.

All in all it should be 100% up and running now, my apologies for the quite annoying errors the past 3 days. As you might know I'm quite novice in writing bots, so it was quite tough and very time-consuming to get it working again.

Thanks! :cool:

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware there are magic trees located at the Mage Training Arena just North of the Duel Arena. Was wondering if this could be implemented as a spot.
Cheers.

1. Platform: DarkScape (No, as I've heard from multiple people, it is not a private server, it's yet another Jagex-made Runescape spinoff.
  2. Request Object: Magic Logs (I highly suggest implementing an option for Yew trees, Elder trees and Ivies as well.
  3. Location: 4th Quadrant of the Wilderness (Southeasternmost), a few steps West of Daemonheim.
  4. Banking Options: Eastern Varrock (Low) & Wilderness Volcano
  5. Additional Information: Yes, if you are going to implement a DarkScape compatibility to your script, you might as well do it right by keeping in mind that left-clicking should be kept to a minimum to avoid any PvP issues, that the use of the minimap in the Wilderness is prohibited, thus making it mandatory to use the main game frame as the sole method of getting around (the closest that I've gotten with a Runemate script was one that struggled at using the main frame and clicked the screen every 2 steps to move at a 10 seconds interval and never reached the bank) and that there are multiple risk zones, therefore requiring the option to choose which bank you would like to use.
I've also supplied an up-to-date map of the Wilderness' scattered resources within Darkscape in order to facilitate the comprehension.

12 year old normie
As far as I'm aware there are magic trees located at the Mage Training Arena just North of the Duel Arena. Was wondering if this could be implemented as a spot.
Cheers.

Can you please fill out the form that gives me the required additional information? :)

spamming the floor if both yews are down falador
:( it was working well a couple weeks ago!

Fixed in next update! Was on my to do list but forgot about it. :p

1. Platform: DarkScape (No, as I've heard from multiple people, it is not a private server, it's yet another Jagex-made Runescape spinoff.
  2. Request Object: Magic Logs (I highly suggest implementing an option for Yew trees, Elder trees and Ivies as well.
  3. Location: 4th Quadrant of the Wilderness (Southeasternmost), a few steps West of Daemonheim.
  4. Banking Options: Eastern Varrock (Low) & Wilderness Volcano
  5. Additional Information: Yes, if you are going to implement a DarkScape compatibility to your script, you might as well do it right by keeping in mind that left-clicking should be kept to a minimum to avoid any PvP issues, that the use of the minimap in the Wilderness is prohibited, thus making it mandatory to use the main game frame as the sole method of getting around (the closest that I've gotten with a Runemate script was one that struggled at using the main frame and clicked the screen every 2 steps to move at a 10 seconds interval and never reached the bank) and that there are multiple risk zones, therefore requiring the option to choose which bank you would like to use.
I've also supplied an up-to-date map of the Wilderness' scattered resources within Darkscape in order to facilitate the comprehension.

Nice and detailed suggestion, kudos! First I wanted to let you know that ivy is already supported for DS. I haven't tested this but if the ivy has the same name as the ivy in RS3 it should work.

For the Magic trees, yes I can probably implement them. Walking can be done using the screen only and not the minimap very easily.

There might be some issues with a wilderness wall (if there is one on DS). Please let me know how the situation is regarding that.

Another issue is the right clicking. Clicking is Clouse's domain. I can use .click() instead of .interact() but click is highly inaccurate if the screen overlaps an other object or NPC over the tree. It will missclick and possibly get you even further in trouble. And AFAIK Clouse only uses left clicking when such an overlapping issues occurs, so it should be quite safe.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Can you please fill out the form that gives me the required additional information? :)

1. What location: Mage Training Arena. (North of Duel Arena)
  2. What logs: Magic Logs
  3. Closest banking option: Duel Arena bank
  4. Anything special: Only two yew trees, so if there's more than one person the trees aren't around for long, and they're on opposite sides of the building to each other.
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS

12 year old normie
  1. What location: Mage Training Arena. (North of Duel Arena)
  2. What logs: Magic Logs
  3. Closest banking option: Duel Arena bank
  4. Anything special: Only two yew trees, so if there's more than one person the trees aren't around for long, and they're on opposite sides of the building to each other.
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): OSRS

Will also be included in the next update. :)

1. What location:everywhere
  2. What logs:crystal trees
  3. Closest banking option: n/a
  4. Anything special: all crystal trees
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): rs3
  6. Extra note: you already have a crystal tree option but im not sure how it works or where the area it is supposed to be used in is but it would be cool if you could make it an everywhere option like ivy.

12 year old normie
  1. What location:everywhere
  2. What logs:crystal trees
  3. Closest banking option: n/a
  4. Anything special: all crystal trees
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): rs3
  6. Extra note: you already have a crystal tree option but im not sure how it works or where the area it is supposed to be used in is but it would be cool if you could make it an everywhere option like ivy.

This one is very difficult. Because the location of the tree shifts every 2 hours. I can let you find the right tree, and then make it powerchop until the tree dies out and moves to the next location, but that's quite pointless as 2 hours max isn't really worth botting I would say. If you still think that this is something you would use let me know though. :)

The crystal tree in the GUI is for Tarddiad, the island you unlock after doing the light within quest. It's not similar to the normal crystal tree on the RuneScape main land.

This one is very difficult. Because the location of the tree shifts every 2 hours. I can let you find the right tree, and then make it powerchop until the tree dies out and moves to the next location, but that's quite pointless as 2 hours max isn't really worth botting I would say. If you still think that this is something you would use let me know though. :)

The crystal tree in the GUI is for Tarddiad, the island you unlock after doing the light within quest. It's not similar to the normal crystal tree on the RuneScape main land.
you could make the bot teleport to priff and then use the active crystal tree portal but if that's to complex don't worry about it.
yeah if you could make it just chop the tree that'd be fine i normally babysit my bots anyway.

12 year old normie
you could make the bot teleport to priff and then use the active crystal tree portal but if that's to complex don't worry about it.
yeah if you could make it just chop the tree that'd be fine i normally babysit my bots anyway.

If I add the teleporting to Prifdinnas, a lot of people wouldn't be able to use it. I'll make it chop the tree for 2 hours and then stop the bot if it depletes. :)

If I add the teleporting to Prifdinnas, a lot of people wouldn't be able to use it. I'll make it chop the tree for 2 hours and then stop the bot if it depletes. :)
ok thanks pal once i get 99 i will make sure to post screen shot of it.

I would be more than happy to work with you on the Darkscape compability, if you wish.
I've sent you a message.

Fixed in next update! Was on my to do list but forgot about it. :p

Nice and detailed suggestion, kudos! First I wanted to let you know that ivy is already supported for DS. I haven't tested this but if the ivy has the same name as the ivy in RS3 it should work.

For the Magic trees, yes I can probably implement them. Walking can be done using the screen only and not the minimap very easily.

There might be some issues with a wilderness wall (if there is one on DS). Please let me know how the situation is regarding that.

Another issue is the right clicking. Clicking is Clouse's domain. I can use .click() instead of .interact() but click is highly inaccurate if the screen overlaps an other object or NPC over the tree. It will missclick and possibly get you even further in trouble. And AFAIK Clouse only uses left clicking when such an overlapping issues occurs, so it should be quite safe.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.