Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The magic tree location in the wilderness on darkscape would be AMAZING and also there actually isn't a wilderness wall in darkscape. North of varrock the wall is just knocked down in certain spots and you can walk right through. @Bertrand @Rezonate

Furthermore, you'd get a wider audience since I believe it would be the first bot to actually function in the Darkscape Wilderness.

12 year old normie
Don't worry guys, it's in the making, haha. I just need some time, which I have coming week. Expect it to be done soon. :p

still spam clicks waiting for tree falador spam clicks postion your standing on thats what i thaught was fixed up?

Probably your most stable release yet, absolutely fantastic.

If you have the time, it would be fantastic if the bot could do something when being attacked by the highwayman (falador south willows). One of my lvl 3 accounts seems to have bad luck with him!

12 year old normie
still spam clicks waiting for tree falador spam clicks postion your standing on thats what i thaught was fixed up?

Forgot that, heh. My bad. I'll also add the 3rd tree that is the most left when facing north to make it less afk.

Probably your most stable release yet, absolutely fantastic.

If you have the time, it would be fantastic if the bot could do something when being attacked by the highwayman (falador south willows). One of my lvl 3 accounts seems to have bad luck with him!

I'm not quite sure what you expect me to do about highwaymen. :/

12 year old normie
An update has been pushed for an update that solves more error messages (very few got these, but fixed nonetheless).

It also includes the magic trees at the mage arena in OSRS. Note that walking is kind of broken though. It works, but it will often walk from the bank in the building of the duel arena first before actually walking to the mage arena. This is an issue that is very hard to fix because according to documentation and visual evidence it SHOULD work, but it doesn't, and I have no idea why. It works, nonetheless. :)

I haven't added DS magic trees on purpose yet, expect this to happen either the coming few days, or else in my vacation next week. Thanks for the patience. :p

An update has been pushed for an update that solves more error messages (very few got these, but fixed nonetheless).

It also includes the magic trees at the mage arena in OSRS. Note that walking is kind of broken though. It works, but it will often walk from the bank in the building of the duel arena first before actually walking to the mage arena. This is an issue that is very hard to fix because according to documentation and visual evidence it SHOULD work, but it doesn't, and I have no idea why. It works, nonetheless. :)

I haven't added DS magic trees on purpose yet, expect this to happen either the coming few days, or else in my vacation next week. Thanks for the patience. :p
plz no forget about crystal trees.

1. What location: crystal trees, multiple locations
  2. What logs: not sure if any haha
  3. Closest banking option: don't think banking is required
  4. Anything special: location moves every 3 hours(?) so you would have to program the bot to shut off once the tree becomes inactive at these locations
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):rs3

Thank you for considering :)

1. What location: Barbarian Outpost (Games necklace teleport)
  2. What logs: Willow logs
  3. Closest banking option: Bank chest about 12-20 tiles away inside starting room.
  4. Anything special: Check to see if large door is open. If not, open door. Null checking after
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): [OSRS] and RS3 can be done also.

Two more proggies, both accounts hitting over 1m xp in a session at falador willows! :)
2051952716.jpg
796dbb405c.jpg

12 year old normie
*chants* darkscape, darkscape, darkscape, Darkscape, DARKscape, DARKSCAPE!!!!

I have it ready, but there's an issue with walking using only the screen. Let me know if you want it as-is, I mean, it works but possibly decreased efficiency.

1. What location: crystal trees, multiple locations
  2. What logs: not sure if any haha
  3. Closest banking option: don't think banking is required
  4. Anything special: location moves every 3 hours(?) so you would have to program the bot to shut off once the tree becomes inactive at these locations
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):rs3
Thank you for considering :)

Is in the planning. :)

1. What location: Barbarian Outpost (Games necklace teleport)
  2. What logs: Willow logs
  3. Closest banking option: Bank chest about 12-20 tiles away inside starting room.
  4. Anything special: Check to see if large door is open. If not, open door. Null checking after
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): [OSRS] and RS3 can be done also.

I prefer not to use teleports in any form, because I would have to make a custom syntax especially for this. Isn't there another location that doesn't require teleporting for willow? :)

Two more proggies, both accounts hitting over 1m xp in a session at falador willows! :)
2051952716.jpg
796dbb405c.jpg

Holy shit dude, those are amazing! It's nice to see that the bot actually gets used. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.