Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this deserves a comment, I botted to 99 over the last few weeks with this. I normally botted between 12-15hours a day with breaks. Usual sleeping pattern, occasionally interacted with people. I powerchopped teaks and then redwoods. nice app, thanks!

When cutting oaks and Lumbridge when the inventory is full the bot goes to bank, empties, then doesn't move again
im having the same exact problem, as well as cutting oaks in Varrok, the bot will approach the tree then move back and forth between the tree and bank without chopping

They need to implant the Draynor Oak trees + bank. There are 2 oak trees right beside the bank that can be easily botted.

fMfExDL.png

Hello, When bot is done banking in Lumbridge Castle, it stops working (Just stands there). I tested it on several accounts and it's the same issue across them. Would be nice if this was fixed since Lumbridge is the only area with tree trees.

Hi Derk, your Quantum woodcutting lite bot is great. Just one thing though...

For Edgeville Yews, it miss-clicks the Yew furthest from the bank and instead clicks to the right of it on the other side of the wall, so my character runs all the way around the broken house, stops, then the bot clicks on the Yew so my character runs all the way back into the broken house and then starts chopping. Would it be possible to fix this?? Thanks!

WARNING! Do not use this bot. I power chopped oaks for 40 minutes and woke up to a ban on the next day. DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT.

I bet it has been sold out to ban people on purpose to lower the ammount of bots in the game.

Maybe it's time to update the bot a little, since it's been a very long time.
One of the problems i get is that the bot would on rare ocassions sit at bank and to nothing (WARNING, ACTION: [BANK] NOT FOUND). Would be nice to see the bot brought back to life with a few updates.

Dropping items doesn't work as it gets to "Adding special teak log to the Action Bar" then counts up. Doesn't even save my loads so that it takes ages to reset everything. Spams my action bar with logs. How is this even a trial lol

Status
Not open for further replies.