Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

irs

I asked for a screenshot for the destroy interface but I haven't received one yet.
Ill provide you one in the next 5 min :)

cGctSRV.png

http://i.imgur.com/cGctSRV.png

Seems as if on RS3 the bot does not cut down Maples at Seer's village. The options were set as:
Chopping Location: Seer's Village
Tree Type: Maple tree
Banking Location: Seer's Village

I tried moving away from the trees to see if it will walk to the area, and it did, i guess it just doesn't want to click on the tree

Reached 99 WC on OSRS using this. Asides from no break scheduler, I did some pretty intense sessions and had no problems on my drone account. Good work.

Can you add support for cutting oaks and stuff near port sarin and use quick deposit box near there? =]

Hello there first of all great job on the woodcutting bot, it's amazing. Successfully levelled up all the way to 65 with no issues.

I've came across one issue however, and it's been mentioned before about the bot not being able to destroy the special teak. It doesn't have an issue destroying multiple special teaks (using destroy all) but it has an issue destroying a single special teak.

I have attached the screenshot as you've requested before.

Hope this issue can be resolved.

Thanks heaps!

Attachments

• destroying teak.jpg
    destroying teak.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
12 year old normie
Seems as if on RS3 the bot does not cut down Maples at Seer's village. The options were set as:
Chopping Location: Seer's Village
Tree Type: Maple tree
Banking Location: Seer's Village

I tried moving away from the trees to see if it will walk to the area, and it did, i guess it just doesn't want to click on the tree

Under investigation.

Can you add support for cutting oaks and stuff near port sarin and use quick deposit box near there? =]

Yes, can you screenshot the minimap and put a circle where the trees are?

Hello there first of all great job on the woodcutting bot, it's amazing. Successfully levelled up all the way to 65 with no issues.

I've came across one issue however, and it's been mentioned before about the bot not being able to destroy the special teak. It doesn't have an issue destroying multiple special teaks (using destroy all) but it has an issue destroying a single special teak.

I have attached the screenshot as you've requested before.

Hope this issue can be resolved.

Thanks heaps![/QUOTE

I've heard of issues with the destroying before, I'll look into it.

led

I don't know if it is just me or what, but the bot doesn't move the camera around even when it's in an awkward angle that would be hard for a legit person to click from. This is when powerchopping ivy at any location, not sure about the other trees as I haven't tried, either way can you make it just move the camera around periodically (specifically within the 5 minute time-out) and not in the weird angles? Otherwise everything is great

Been using Celestial Woodcutting for awhile now and have noticed after an hour or so in Varock where the Ivy is next to the GE, the bot moves my character to the left building and goes up stairs and then just afk stands there while the bot is running. Can anyone fix this please?

EDIT:

Here is a photo of my character in the spot the bot goes to after a 40-60 mins or so. The two red spots are my characters feet.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    332.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The Noob
It's very hard to debug if you don't have an account that has access to the place. Borrowing an account is a hassle. That's basically the reason why. I might just train my own account so it can access the place, and fix it then.

I know it's not optimal and it's definitely on my backlog to fix in the future.

I don't mind letting you borrow mine for however long it takes. I'm only 95(thanks for your bot), but I have no problems with that if you'd like. Otherwise, I shall remain patient. :p

12 year old normie
I don't mind letting you borrow mine for however long it takes. I'm only 95(thanks for your bot), but I have no problems with that if you'd like. Otherwise, I shall remain patient. :p
I saw you left a review, saying that redwood is fixed. My changes have not been published yet so you must be lucky. I've been training my own account so it can access the woodcutting guild so if future problems appear, I should get around fixing them a lot quicker.

The Noob
I saw you left a review, saying that redwood is fixed. My changes have not been published yet so you must be lucky. I've been training my own account so it can access the woodcutting guild so if future problems appear, I should get around fixing them a lot quicker.

My review was a little early. They were working for me for 3 runs (glitchy) but then it decided it didn't want to go down the ladder. But boy let me tell you how excited I was when it went down the first time.... lol
100% deserves a 5 star review.

12 year old normie
Been using Celestial Woodcutting for awhile now and have noticed after an hour or so in Varock where the Ivy is next to the GE, the bot moves my character to the left building and goes up stairs and then just afk stands there while the bot is running. Can anyone fix this please?

EDIT:

Here is a photo of my character in the spot the bot goes to after a 40-60 mins or so. The two red spots are my characters feet.
If i were you I would avoid the varrock castle ivy, clouse missclicks and causes it to interact with the staircase sometimes. As I don't really have the time to write a failsafe for that I'm just advising you to use other ivy locations.

The Noob
Bad luck, what can I say?
Definitely bad luck. I've run this bot in wc guild on magics for 2 days straight before, and many times for 12-20+ hours. And I have a macro minor from earlier this year, I'm one lucky duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.