Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUG REPORT
RS version:
OSRS
p2p/f2p: f2p
Bug: when banking logs, it completely misses the bank and actually runs down all the way to Rimmington

12 year old normie
does this bot support teak logs at ape atoll while dropping logs?

That ^ feature would be amazing! w/mousekeys dropping :D

Yes and no. The only problem is it can't deal with special teak/special mahogany logs.

BUG REPORT
RS version:
OSRS
Bug: when banking logs, it completely misses the bank and actually runs down all the way to Rimmington

Thanks for the headsup, I'll look into it.

Hello there, I just want to say that banking at Edgeville doesn't work. When it's chopping yews and it goes to bank and just stands there.

Launcher: OSRS
Logs: Yew
Problem: I start it up but the bot doesn't do anything at all, altough it says starting, walking to trees or chopping

Problem: I start it up but the bot doesn't do anything at all, altough it says starting, walking to trees or chopping

Problem fixed, it started cutting

Problem fixed, it started cutting

I have found the problem, i had trouble working out what it was but i know now

When cutting yews at the GE it doesn't walk to the trees from the bank ( not a big issue since you don't have to be TOO lazy ) but when you do start at the trees and youre bot fillls his inventory with the yews it just keep standing between the trees

Hey, this bot is smooth and works perfectly...nothing gets stuck and does what it's supposed too. one issue i find (not sure its an issue) but when I'm in the woodcutting guild and choose yews upon leaving the bank the bot always swings the ax at first tree north west of the chest then chooses another. It never follows thru with the tree. Just one swing them off to a different yew.

Someone might have mention this already, but when chopping teak this bot eventually fills up with special teak logs, thereby rendering it inactive.

Someone might have mention this already, but when chopping teak this bot eventually fills up with special teak logs, thereby rendering it inactive.
Does the bot still work for you? No bots can interact with items currently it used to drop them but power chopping will not work right now.

Does the bot still work for you? No bots can interact with items currently it used to drop them but power chopping will not work right now.
It works for me other than the said problem, but then maybe that's because I'm on RS3.

easily triggered ✌
OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.

BUG REPORT
RS version:
OSRS
Bug: The bot will just stand there and not do anything, and previously I had the problem where it would run to the bank and just stand there and log out after inactivity.

12 year old normie
BUG REPORT
RS version:
OSRS
Bug: The bot will just stand there and not do anything, and previously I had the problem where it would run to the bank and just stand there and log out after inactivity.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Couldn't work any better than expected. I love this bot, even cuts n banks yews for non pro in wc guild. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.