Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to add ethereal outfits? The body portion can hold pure essence increasing the number of runes made per trip. This bot is amazing it works so so well, but now that this bot got me to 85 rc, I want to add the 12 essences to the body portion of the infinity eternal outfit.
Thanks for the bot Robin

Is it possible to add ethereal outfits? The body portion can hold pure essence increasing the number of runes made per trip. This bot is amazing it works so so well, but now that this bot got me to 85 rc, I want to add the 12 essences to the body portion of the infinity eternal outfit.
Thanks for the bot Robin
Yes! Soon :)

This bot needs an update that stops it after it has been stuck for a long time. I ran this bot and it drained my account for ~$1.00 while it was stuck. Would you be able to refund that to me?

This bot needs an update that stops it after it has been stuck for a long time. I ran this bot and it drained my account for ~$1.00 while it was stuck. Would you be able to refund that to me?
If you can tell me where/how it got stuck, I can fix the issue.

I believe it was the Oldschool default interface. The slayer counter gets in the way of the minimap and it bugs out with the task system. Sometimes it will hover and click on the button to open the task system and it freezes. It happens when you are traveling to the inner ring with agility.

I believe it was the Oldschool default interface. The slayer counter gets in the way of the minimap and it bugs out with the task system. Sometimes it will hover and click on the button to open the task system and it freezes. It happens when you are traveling to the inner ring with agility.
Move it around so it will never interfere with anything. This is not a bug in the bot.

Can I get my hours back that it idled? I lost around .8c. Might want to put that in the instructions, I assumed the bot was setup to work without alterations to the UI, other than specified.

Can I get my hours back that it idled? I lost around .8c. Might want to put that in the instructions, I assumed the bot was setup to work without alterations to the UI, other than specified.
It is listed in the instructions.

"Layout
  • Use Fixed mode, with the oldschool layout preset. Scale your actionbar and chat all the way down. Make sure nothing blocks the actual game view. I do not recommend legacy mode."

know any fix for it? It doesn't happen with any other bot though:S
Not sure why mate, I see that other people are running the bot without any issues. Perhaps there's something in the logs. If you could send me those, I'll take a look.

fic

bot sometimes open the achievment path interface and gets stuck , requiring a manual close of that interface

fic

oh fixed thx , also ive noticed that sometimes the custom config doesnt work , the bot still goes to the obstacle that i dont want to

oh fixed thx , also ive noticed that sometimes the custom config doesnt work , the bot still goes to the obstacle that i dont want to
Could you send me a PM with the logs so I can take a look?

fic

erm , i finished the session but no logs , idk why , i got this screenie

Attachments

• robs.png
    robs.png
    495.2 KB · Views: 7
RS3
It worked for me fine for couple of runs then it suddenly stopped using the sword for teleports.
It just says Pressing escape for couple minutes with nothing happening. Already lost 0.7$ with only few succesful runs.

Attachments

• sdfsdfsdf.PNG
    sdfsdfsdf.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.