Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot got stuck either at teleport, or debuging escape after getting to the air altar and making the runes. At first I thought it was a problem on my end and tried to fix it by pausing it and stoping it multiple times. In the meantime, I was trying to fix my HUD several other stuff mentioned in the post but everything was correct. I lost a bout 0.50$ trying to restart the bot and I didn't let it pass the 5 minutes non charging time. I kindly request a refund for that money as I spent 0.50$ or more in a matter of 10 minutes. Thank you

All the logs created are attached below.

Attachments

• 11-27 03-21-47 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    610 bytes · Views: 0
  • 11-27 03-23-38 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    663 bytes · Views: 0
  • 11-27 03-25-07 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
  • 11-27 03-28-03 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
  • 11-27 03-31-13 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-27 03-38-27 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-27 03-43-03 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
The bot got stuck either at teleport, or debuging escape after getting to the air altar and making the runes. At first I thought it was a problem on my end and tried to fix it by pausing it and stoping it multiple times. In the meantime, I was trying to fix my HUD several other stuff mentioned in the post but everything was correct. I lost a bout 0.50$ trying to restart the bot and I didn't let it pass the 5 minutes non charging time. I kindly request a refund for that money as I spent 0.50$ or more in a matter of 10 minutes. Thank you

All the logs created are attached below.
Can you show me a picture of the layout you used? Like, the exact same layout as you were using when this happened.

Can you show me a picture of the layout you used? Like, the exact same layout as you were using when this happened.
I tried a lot of them. The sword was equiped and on quickslot 1, I tried switching between slots, tried to bind ALT + 1 for it, but it still woundl't teleport. I used fixed with old school layout and put it low so it wouldn't interfere with the gameplay. I changed everything back so I can't show you a picture.

I tried a lot of them. The sword was equiped and on quickslot 1, I tried switching between slots, tried to bind ALT + 1 for it, but it still woundl't teleport. I used fixed with old school layout and put it low so it wouldn't interfere with the gameplay. I changed everything back so I can't show you a picture.
Make sure global chat pannel is open and it won't happen.

Make sure global chat pannel is open and it won't happen.

I am pretty sure it was,, nonetheless I might try it out when I get my money back. Like I told you, I lost about 0.50$ in a matter of 10 minutes.

I am pretty sure it was,, nonetheless I might try it out when I get my money back. Like I told you, I lost about 0.50$ in a matter of 10 minutes.
Send me a PM with your sessions and I'll have a look.

I don't think I can send pm's. I uploaded the logs in this forum post so if you scroll up you can see the session logs. Thanks

Also I will drop here 2 printscreens with my sessions. I wasted about 1$ actually in a matter of in between minutes. Thank you

Attachments

• print 1.png
    print 1.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 2
  • print 2.png
    print 2.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 2
this world shall know pain
Does it support blood runes ? and how much gp per h (blood and nature)

this world shall know pain
i died but the bot didn't retrieve any pouch so i guess i've lost all my shit now ....

Status
Not open for further replies.