Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changelog for recent update:

Death handler:

[Fixed] Bot getting stuck at portal
[Fixed] Bot getting stuck when wilderness was equipped after dying
[Fixed] Bot getting stuck when wicked hood was equipped after dying

Bank:

[Fixed] Bot getting stuck at the bank
[Fixed] Camera issues

[New] Bot now continues without familiar after running out of summoning pouches
[New] Bot now hops world after dying. This will ensure the bot won't get stuck in an infinite loop because of the pker still being there
[New] Rewrote the RenewFamiliar class

I'm assuming the bot getting stuck at the bank is a fix to this.
Also how would I go about getting the refund? The bot sat at the bank and wasted a dollar. Yeah it's only a dollar, but still.

I'm assuming the bot getting stuck at the bank is a fix to this.
Also how would I go about getting the refund? The bot sat at the bank and wasted a dollar. Yeah it's only a dollar, but still.
Post the logs of the bot getting stuck, and PM me.

IMG_1850.PNG
Post the logs of the bot getting stuck, and PM me.
Sorry, i had meant to post to log.
Edit: The file is too big to attach. Here is an excerpt, and anything below these lines of text is the same thing for 10 hours. Sits idle in bank attempting to do something with pure essence. Filling an inventory with pure essence fixes it. Also it only seems to happen on the degradation of the massive pouch.

Last edited:
View attachment 1675
Sorry, i had meant to post to log.
Edit: The file is too big to attach. Here is an excerpt, and anything below these lines of text is the same thing for 10 hours. Sits idle in bank attempting to do something with pure essence. Filling an inventory with pure essence fixes it. Also it only seems to happen on the degradation of the massive pouch.

What app is that?

TeamViewer. Very convenient to keep the bot running if I have a long workday.
Ah, teamviewer changed their layout. You should use Chrome remote desktop instead of teamviewer btw. Much more lightweight, and fast. Also it's always running, so even if you aren't signed in to ur account on pc it'll connect

This bot is taking 10 cents every 10 minutes, I don't think that is supposed to happen as it says it is per hour?
6c7db66b7a3d4036b0d8544642b074a0.png

And yes I only use one account, I've only added one account to the bot.

This bot is taking 10 cents every 10 minutes, I don't think that is supposed to happen as it says it is per hour?
6c7db66b7a3d4036b0d8544642b074a0.png

And yes I only use one account, I've only added one account to the bot.
Did you start it again? Like restarted?

Yes I had to manually stop it because my massive pouch broke and it kept trying to find it in my bank and it was stuck in a loop.
Every time you start it you get billed afaik. I'll fix your issue in the next update.

Hello, amazing bot!

just some feedback, the bot doesn't use wilderness sword to teleport to edgeville for some reason, i have it equipped and it's in my actionbar.

Hello, amazing bot!

just some feedback, the bot doesn't use wilderness sword to teleport to edgeville for some reason, i have it equipped and it's in my actionbar.
Are you sure? What is the status?

Are you sure? What is the status?

All essence and pouches (including massive) to preset 1, wilderness sword (easy tasks) equipped including action bar 1. after bot is done creating nature runes it does home teleport to edgeville instead of using wilderness sword.

No familiars used

All essence and pouches (including massive) to preset 1, wilderness sword (easy tasks) equipped including action bar 1. after bot is done creating nature runes it does home teleport to edgeville instead of using wilderness sword.

No familiars used
Have you enabled death handler? If yes, which pouches are selected?

Status
Not open for further replies.