Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer (Early Access) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Qosmiof2 updated Quality Slayer [OPEN BETA] with a new update entry:

Quality Slayer [OPEN BETA] v1.0.0.2 Released!

Quality Slayer [OPEN BETA] updated to v1.0.0.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

New:
Slayaaa.png

- added fighter only mode (rebanks, acts like a normal fighter -> you select a monster).
- redesigned the interface
- adding magic support (spells)

Changed dungeon selection:
- by selecting what dungeon you can visit (skill and items in bank).

Cheers

Managed to get this to do one task for me, and the bot currently gets stuck on Crocodiles. Some feedback:

1) After teleporting to Edgeville with Glory Ammy can you increase the delay before checking location? My latency is around about 300ms so it uses two charges every time it teleports because it doesn't think the teleport was succesful after the first one because of the slight delay

2) I might be missing this but it would be awesome if there was a status section of the GUI saying what it was currently doing. At the moment I have Crocodiles as my task which are supported I believe however it just goes to the bank and does not take anything out. I'm guessing it's looking for an item I don't have but I don't know what that is I have everything suggested in the OP including waterskins.

3) Follow on from #2 it would be also awesome if there was a counter in the GUI of how many monsters are remaining for slayer task if that's something that's kept track of

Anyway this is a great bot and is only going to get better. If you have any idea what I'm missing for Crocodiles I'd love to know!

Managed to get this to do one task for me, and the bot currently gets stuck on Crocodiles. Some feedback:

1) After teleporting to Edgeville with Glory Ammy can you increase the delay before checking location? My latency is around about 300ms so it uses two charges every time it teleports because it doesn't think the teleport was succesful after the first one because of the slight delay

2) I might be missing this but it would be awesome if there was a status section of the GUI saying what it was currently doing. At the moment I have Crocodiles as my task which are supported I believe however it just goes to the bank and does not take anything out. I'm guessing it's looking for an item I don't have but I don't know what that is I have everything suggested in the OP including waterskins.

3) Follow on from #2 it would be also awesome if there was a counter in the GUI of how many monsters are remaining for slayer task if that's something that's kept track of

Anyway this is a great bot and is only going to get better. If you have any idea what I'm missing for Crocodiles I'd love to know!
Do you have desert clothes

Makes you last in the desert much much longer
Thanks, working now :D it also bugged out with going through gate from Lumb to Alkharid. It would go through the gate, do the check to see if it was on the other side of the gate before the character had finished going through so then would click to go through the gate again which would send my player back to the other side of the gate. This would go in an infinite loop until I manually intervened. If there was a delay in the check that would fix this but this might be a RM web problem not sure how you're handling the pathing.

Thanks, working now :D it also bugged out with going through gate from Lumb to Alkharid. It would go through the gate, do the check to see if it was on the other side of the gate before the character had finished going through so then would click to go through the gate again which would send my player back to the other side of the gate. This would go in an infinite loop until I manually intervened. If there was a delay in the check that would fix this but this might be a RM web problem not sure how you're handling the pathing.
Checking it rn

Have green dragon task, it checks for task, takes tp out, equips anti fire then opens the bank and just sits there forever. Any ideas?

crashed twice after checking what task it had. Firts time was with dogs, second time was with dwarves. When it crashed on dogs i was in the area already, and with dwarves it manually went and got the task then when it saw it had dwarves it crashed wtih this error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant robot.iiIIIIIiIi.DWARVES
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:238)
at robot.iiIIIIIiIi.valueOf(xa:34)
at net.mihael.bots.premium.slayer.Slayer.onMessageReceived(rm.entrypoint:4)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(omb:86)
at nul.iiIiIiiIIIIiI.do(jkb:92)
at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)
at nul.iiIiIiiIIIIiI.do(jkb:121)
at nul.iiIiIiiIIIIiI.do(jkb:126)
at nul.iiiIIiiIIIIIi.run(qrb:83)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

does it mean i'm missing an item? it stopped while @turael tho

crashed twice after checking what task it had. Firts time was with dogs, second time was with dwarves. When it crashed on dogs i was in the area already, and with dwarves it manually went and got the task then when it saw it had dwarves it crashed wtih this error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant robot.iiIIIIIiIi.DWARVES
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:238)
at robot.iiIIIIIiIi.valueOf(xa:34)
at net.mihael.bots.premium.slayer.Slayer.onMessageReceived(rm.entrypoint:4)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(omb:86)
at nul.iiIiIiiIIIIiI.do(jkb:92)
at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)
at nul.iiIiIiiIIIIiI.do(jkb:121)
at nul.iiIiIiiIIIIiI.do(jkb:126)
at nul.iiiIIiiIIIIIi.run(qrb:83)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

does it mean i'm missing an item? it stopped while @turael tho
This means the monster is not supported yet.

Java Warlord
Vannaka

I am collecting data everydAy.

Regarding crashes, people can see on a thread that means its not supported. Nothing skeery
And how about you dont let the bot crash, instead just stop it, telling the user why exactly the bot stopped?

Status
Not open for further replies.