Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Sad to hear man, i was really hyped to use this if there became an option to tele with runes and not tabs. But if its too much stress obv dont keep working on it, health first always
Yeah thanks mate

Great bot my dude, however im having troubles with setting up use of the slayer ring, it writes on the home page that its optional, however i dont see any way to turn this option on.

Great bot my dude, however im having troubles with setting up use of the slayer ring, it writes on the home page that its optional, however i dont see any way to turn this option on.
Just wear it.
And the development of this bot was discontinued.

Honestly I think the prayer flicking part is sooooo Amazing. Like I've never seen a bot prayer flick so well. if you could just make it that you have to traverse to the area yourself and bring the correct items, the bot will do the killing part that would be awesome in and of itself.

Honestly I think the prayer flicking part is sooooo Amazing. Like I've never seen a bot prayer flick so well. if you could just make it that you have to traverse to the area yourself and bring the correct items, the bot will do the killing part that would be awesome in and of itself.
The bot isnt being updated anymore dude

Thanks man i really appreciate that. I’ve put a lot of work and testing into that part.

But i’m done for now.

Just wanted to say thanks for all your work dude, only used it for a few days but it worked great and got me a few slayer levels out of it. If you ever make any other scripts I look forward to using them

Just wanted to say thanks for all your work dude, only used it for a few days but it worked great and got me a few slayer levels out of it. If you ever make any other scripts I look forward to using them
This means a lot to me.
Thank you

Yeah, I was too stupid to see but it's working fine now. It seems to keep picking up every arrow I use and keeps looting waterskins from the Kalphites even though the loot box is unchecked.
Idk just raise the limit

Status
Not open for further replies.