Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this script is back-up and running. Couple Issues I need to address:
1.When the task is to kill Ankous, it clicks on the lever at Edgville and stays there.
2.It spam clicks on the outside of the edgville dungeon entrance which ends up in a loop of it running outside then inside, etc.

Hey Q,

I noticed you updated to premium again. Have you changed your stance on continuing work on this moving forward?

I've been called a god before.
Hey Q,

I noticed you updated to premium again. Have you changed your stance on continuing work on this moving forward?
No. I’d just appreciate if some people would donate a couple bucks if still using it.

Since this script is back-up and running. Couple Issues I need to address:
1.When the task is to kill Ankous, it clicks on the lever at Edgville and stays there.
2.It spam clicks on the outside of the edgville dungeon entrance which ends up in a loop of it running outside then inside, etc.
Edgeville problem: Click on that message box if it's your first time.
Entrance area will be fixed in the next update.

@Qosmiof2 Just started using the bot. It was fine for the first task of cave bugs at vanaka, but my next task was banshees. It broke all five lum teletabs and then went to the bank, geared how I wanted it to, and then stood there with the combat bracelet right clicked. It needed to withdraw a salve graveyard teletab to get to the tower, but it didn't do that. I'm also noticing that it's not prayer flicking anything. I've got it set in the menu to flick. Any suggestions?

@Qosmiof2 Just started using the bot. It was fine for the first task of cave bugs at vanaka, but my next task was banshees. It broke all five lum teletabs and then went to the bank, geared how I wanted it to, and then stood there with the combat bracelet right clicked. It needed to withdraw a salve graveyard teletab to get to the tower, but it didn't do that. I'm also noticing that it's not prayer flicking anything. I've got it set in the menu to flick. Any suggestions?
Which monsters are you trying to flick? It sometimes has issues with bigger monsters but Qosmiof2 is working on fix

Hi, this bot works extremely well and is very reliable. I was wondering if you have any plans on adding cannon support in the near future as it would help speed up certain tasks.

Hi, this bot works extremely well and is very reliable. I was wondering if you have any plans on adding cannon support in the near future as it would help speed up certain tasks.
Development of this bot was discontinued.

@Qosmiof2 thanks brother I haven't been active much recently but I will be starting to use this bot again.
Thanks.

This is a chore to figure out, and a bit of complaining but I think im figuring it out

Hey AUTHOR,

When it is withdrawing food there is a weird lag, most of the time it wont scroll to look for the item for food. It just sits there forever and is currently stuck at the GE trying to walk to the wilderness on the outside wall to the north. It gets hardcore stuck walking back and forth. bro.....

This is a chore to figure out, and a bit of complaining but I think im figuring it out

Hey AUTHOR,

When it is withdrawing food there is a weird lag, most of the time it wont scroll to look for the item for food. It just sits there forever and is currently stuck at the GE trying to walk to the wilderness on the outside wall to the north. It gets hardcore stuck walking back and forth. bro.....
Web’s fault bro

Web’s fault bro
I see lol Im just trying this for the first time and it was a little more difficult to work through the settings.

However, it trying to run north of the GE and then walking back and foward b/c it obviously cannot do that, should at least be looked into maybe.

It walks like it wants to go to wildy, but cant b/c of wall.

I see lol Im just trying this for the first time and it was a little more difficult to work through the settings.

However, it trying to run north of the GE and then walking back and foward b/c it obviously cannot do that, should at least be looked into maybe.

It walks like it wants to go to wildy, but cant b/c of wall.
You just repeated yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.