Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Hey man let me know if you want to barrow my account for a little to add tasks like suqhas and dagganoths. Losing a bit of $ stopping then skipping. Or maybe add a feature that skips those tasks that the bot cant do.
Yes please.
I first have to finish the ui rework and settings.

Probably 80% of the bot is getting changed.
Now you’ll be able to start the bot with max 3-4 clicks

Yes please.

Thanks man let me know at any time and its yours to use and test on

it's working great so far. I will compile a list of bugs I encountered during my use so lookout for that. I will be posting them here. :)

So uhh, left my bot on overnight. Its been trying to path to black demons for the last 12 hours...? Its in taverly dungeon at the ladder with a full inventory of items, but no key. Ill screenshot the inv, location and upload the log for you.

So uhh, left my bot on overnight. Its been trying to path to black demons for the last 12 hours...? Its in taverly dungeon at the ladder with a full inventory of items, but no key. Ill screenshot the inv, location and upload the log for you.
It wont be the full log, its too big to upload (the log starts from when the kalphite task finished, to like almost an hour into the fail

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    606.3 KB · Views: 6
  • log.txt
    43.5 KB · Views: 3
easily triggered ✌

It wont be the full log, its too big to upload (the log starts from when the kalphite task finished, to like almost an hour into the fail
LMAO

uh oh

Damn not cool. Do you have the agility level?

Also looks like the task black demons came up at the 10 hours runtime

Damn not cool. Do you have the agility level?

Also looks like the task black demons came up at the 10 hours runtime
Yea, i had the bot running fine 10 hours prior to it getting the black demon task. I woke up at a runtime of 22 hours with it at the ladder. And no, i dont have the agility level, but i have 4 keys in the bank. It had a black demon prior to that, that ran perfectly fine. It just didnt bank inbetween tasks or something

Yea, i had the bot running fine 10 hours prior to it getting the black demon task. I woke up at a runtime of 22 hours with it at the ladder. And no, i dont have the agility level, but i have 4 keys in the bank. It had a black demon prior to that, that ran perfectly fine. It just didnt bank inbetween tasks or something
That log i just uploaded is the part where it finishes the prior task to where it gets the new task incase theres something there

It actually just did it again loool. It doesn’t bank after the previous task or something and it’s just sitting in the corner like before, what do?

just restarted the bot, it is now going to Karamja? Black demon task btw, teamviewer btw

Attachments

• task.txt
    9 KB · Views: 1
Uhm, i’m sorry for this.
If you want, i can refund you.

Also, wait for the update please.

That log i just uploaded is the part where it finishes the prior task to where it gets the new task incase theres something there

It actually just did it again loool. It doesn’t bank after the previous task or something and it’s just sitting in the corner like before, what do?

just restarted the bot, it is now going to Karamja? Black demon task btw, teamviewer btw

If you can, that’s be great. If you want upload the start time and end time, let me know. And will do, so hyped
I just realised you’re a bot author ++....

We can’t send money but i’ll give you one full day of free usage soon.

start to finish times

Ohhhh yea true haha. Just do whatever you’re comfortable with. I’m not too fussed over $1

Attachments

• task.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 3
Encountering these same issues. On a side note though, does this support trident under the different spells? Or could I just say im using melee considering there is no actual spell for it?

Yes there is an issue regarding botstore and stored settings. I’m fixing this today after my last exam.

More spells are coming and skipping option is coming as well
Omg is this the moment we've all been waiting for?!

its B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L i feel like we can bot without babysitting now.

edit: Any plans to add a skip task option? Would help immensely

i cant get the preset to save i click save after i name it, what am I doing wrong?

I'm having the same issue.

having the same issue as above, cant start bot, tried a few times :(

Encountering these same issues. On a side note though, does this support trident under the different spells? Or could I just say im using melee considering there is no actual spell for it?

Yes please.

I get an error saying "Bot stopped. No proper equipment preset found. I have tried everything..

Status
Not open for further replies.