Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Yeah the bot wont touch the prayer at all, using iFighter again and it's killing them at Slayer cave instead of Catacombs which is working nicely :)
ISlayer should kill them
In slayer cave as well after last update.

I'll have to look at that prayer with bloodvelds tho

Qos, potentially my mistake with Slayer, I'd set it to use multicombat areas. If I untick that iSlayer kills them in the cave.

Qos, potentially my mistake with Slayer, I'd set it to use multicombat areas. If I untick that iSlayer kills them in the cave.
hmm okay

So I'm trying to kill bloodvelds, it's got 10 p pots, a few monkfish. It just won't activate protect from melee + eats the monkfish and teles out lol
My settings are use prayer ticked
Only when a monster is x levels below, not ticked
Prayer flick tick
Amount for adventure 10
Do bloodvelds attack from further distance?

I just tested bloodvelds. Melee prayer works here.

You sure you have prayer high enough for melee?

The bot walked me to Catacombs when I ticked use multicombat areas and most optimal for my level. I've 85+ prayer pal :)

The bot walked me to Catacombs when I ticked use multicombat areas and most optimal for my level. I've 85+ prayer pal :)
Does it use payer in non multi combat areas

@Qosmiof2
Quick question. Would it be possible to select attack styles? If bot switches from meele to range for a task, then back to melee, the rapid attack style will be equivalent to strength training, but I don't want to train strength anymore, I want defence training on melee.

@Qosmiof2
Quick question. Would it be possible to select attack styles? If bot switches from meele to range for a task, then back to melee, the rapid attack style will be equivalent to strength training, but I don't want to train strength anymore, I want defence training on melee.
I can prolly add something.

You need a Donate button Qos!
Added a donation button to my signature since i found out i'll have to pay ~300-400€ for my textbooks....

For fire giants task in the dungeon in Karamja, it tries to hop worlds continoussly. Not sure why.

Gyazo - e8f49340c17a817b35e2bd07626add22.gif

Had a similar problem to this yester.

@Qosmiof2 I've come back to finish off my tasks of Bloodvelds, using slayer cave, perfect.
One little thing, there is a guy using a cannon when I turn up. Anyway to hop/move to the next room if bot detects a cannon?

Thanks alot, I'll pop a few bucks on that donate button when I top up!

As well, when walking to the cave, it got stuck here (Gyazo - 66032afcf0d38a64f200386a54429320.png), and would not leave that corner without assistance. Additionally, it kept using glory to teleport to karmaja, then it teleported back to varrock for no reason, after a few attempts it fixed itself. I think it went back to varrock to get new glory amulet cause it ran out of chargers but not ssure?>

As well, when walking to the cave, it got stuck here (Gyazo - 66032afcf0d38a64f200386a54429320.png), and would not leave that corner without assistance. Additionally, it kept using glory to teleport to karmaja, then it teleported back to varrock for no reason, after a few attempts it fixed itself. I think it went back to varrock to get new glory amulet cause it ran out of chargers but not ssure?>

Also had the same problem but a bit further up, did send it through to Qos yesterday. I'll start adding Gyazo's if I find anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.