Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I buy more hours, I can't find it :/ any help?
I'm already a sponsor it makes no sense that I can't use this bot for more than 300 hours a month.

Fantastic work Qos, any chance we could get it so if it recieves a kurask task it switches to Leaf bladed weapon from Whip etc?

Currently using your iFighter script which is killing them perfectly

I've been called a god before.
Fantastic work Qos, any chance we could get it so if it recieves a kurask task it switches to Leaf bladed weapon from Whip etc?

Currently using your iFighter script which is killing them perfectly
Ofcourse. I did not know kurasks require leaf bladed weapon as well.

Adding it rn.

My Man Qos. What's the update include? I've stumbled across another thing, not sure how easy it is.

When slaying I don't usually use prayer, there is some tasks that it's really needed for. Abby sceptres for instance really require it and every time you get that task you will die unless you are babysitting the bot. Not sure if it could pick and choose which tasks to use prayer for?

My Man Qos. What's the update include? I've stumbled across another thing, not sure how easy it is.

When slaying I don't usually use prayer, there is some tasks that it's really needed for. Abby sceptres for instance really require it and every time you get that task you will die unless you are babysitting the bot. Not sure if it could pick and choose which tasks to use prayer for?
You have very customisable settings regarding prayer.

Check the x levels option for prayer.

I know the X levels are there, however there are plenty of monsters that don't line up with it?
I do not need prayer for Hell hounds (level 122) however I do for Abberant spectres (level-96)

I'm not trying to be an ass or trying to tailor this purely for my own needs, just trying to help out where possible! :)

A potential fix could be choosing the monsters to use prayer against? I'm not sure if this is an easy change however!

I know the X levels are there, however there are plenty of monsters that don't line up with it?
I do not need prayer for Hell hounds (level 122) however I do for Abberant spectres (level-96)

I'm not trying to be an ass or trying to tailor this purely for my own needs, just trying to help out where possible! :)

A potential fix could be choosing the monsters to use prayer against? I'm not sure if this is an easy change however!
You are not a pain in the ass :p

This is discussion.

The thing is, you would have a list of 200 monsters and you would have to select each one of them when to use the prayer.

That is very inconvenient for users.

So sadly i won't be able to implement that change.

That's fair enough! I'll add them to my block list then :)

I'm loving it so far, the changes made today are truly great!
Will keep you updated as I go on! :)

That's fair enough! I'll add them to my block list then :)

I'm loving it so far, the changes made today are truly great!
Will keep you updated as I go on! :)
Thank you.

I'm trying now to just pray against everything and it's just not turning the prayer on? It turns it off even if I turn it on manually?

So I'm trying to kill bloodvelds, it's got 10 p pots, a few monkfish. It just won't activate protect from melee + eats the monkfish and teles out lol
My settings are use prayer ticked
Only when a monster is x levels below, not ticked
Prayer flick tick
Amount for adventure 10

Last edited:
So I'm trying to kill bloodvelds, it's got 10 p pots, a few monkfish. It just won't activate protect from melee + eats the monkfish and teles out lol
My settings are use prayer ticked
Only when a monster is x levels below, not ticked
Prayer flick tick
Amount for adventure 10
Hmmm i'll check when i get back home.

So they hit you but the bot does not activate the prayer?

Yeah the bot wont touch the prayer at all, using iFighter again and it's killing them at Slayer cave instead of Catacombs which is working nicely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.