Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Yeah yesterday i was in quite a hurry and it seems like i did more harm than good to the bot :p

It will get fixed today tho.

Tried to do my hellhound task, it went to catacombs, teled to Falador to bank and started to walk from Falador to Zeah (Xeric's amulet support please?) and got stuck at south fally agility obstacle, didnt check and my account has been stood still for 6+ Hours :) Thanks

Edit: Just as an added feature, any chance we could get a post to help understand these updates?

Tried to do my hellhound task, it went to catacombs, teled to Falador to bank and started to walk from Falador to Zeah (Xeric's amulet support please?) and got stuck at south fally agility obstacle, didnt check and my account has been stood still for 6+ Hours :) Thanks
Yeah hellhounds were just fixed. IN the next update they are fixed and will try to use stronghold slayer when possible.

I'll take a look at xeric's amulet.

Sorry for the agility obtacle bug.

Do you want a refund?

No need for a refund, thanks for that though.

Great news about the slayer cave, would be the best alternative as Neive is right there.
I'm assuming the agility bug isn't your fault but potentially a client bug.

Best of luck fixing, this will truly be an incredible script once all problems are ironed out

Bot stopped after it got a new task (ogres). Tried restating it and it kept stopping right after checking task on gem. I have the logs...

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\sgtcinn\RuneMate\logs\09-06 11-50-30 - iSlayer [PROMO PRICE].txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 TRACE [PlayerSense] Parsed 29 PlayerSense elements from the existing profile.
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11571
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11572
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11573
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11827
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11828
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11829
00:00:00 DEBUG [WebServices] New session created!
00:00:00 TRACE [InputManager] Keyboard input BLOCKED
00:00:39 DEBUG Reset equipment preset.
00:00:42 WARN Is Maple longbow two handed weapon? true
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Arrays.stream(Arrays.java:5004)
at robot.IIiIiIIiiI.try(tb:791)
at robot.IIiIiIIiiI.try(tb:110)
at robot.IIiIiIIiiI.<init>(tb:155)
at net.mihael.bots.premium.slayer.Slayer.onMessageReceived(rm.entrypoint:860)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(pnb:208)
at nul.IIiIiiiIiiiII.this(inb:130)
at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)
at nul.IIiIiiiIiiiII.this(inb:144)
at nul.IIiIiiiIiiiII.this(inb:105)
at nul.iIIIiiiIIIiii.run(itb:222)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Bot stopped after it got a new task (ogres). Tried restating it and it kept stopping right after checking task on gem. I have the logs...

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\sgtcinn\RuneMate\logs\09-06 11-50-30 - iSlayer [PROMO PRICE].txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 TRACE [PlayerSense] Parsed 29 PlayerSense elements from the existing profile.
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11571
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11572
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11573
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11827
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11828
00:00:00 TRACE Gathered XTEA Key for region 11829
00:00:00 DEBUG [WebServices] New session created!
00:00:39 DEBUG Reset equipment preset.
00:00:42 WARN Is Maple longbow two handed weapon? true
at net.mihael.bots.premium.slayer.Slayer.onMessageReceived(rm.entrypoint:860)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(pnb:208)
at nul.IIiIiiiIiiiII.this(inb:130)
at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)
at nul.IIiIiiiIiiiII.this(inb:144)
at nul.IIiIiiiIiiiII.this(inb:105)
at nul.iIIIiiiIIIiii.run(itb:222)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Submit errors like this next time please.
So i can see whats wrong.

Sorry to double post. I was wondering if we could get Super Str/Att support? Currently has them in inv but wont drink them! :)

Sorry to double post. I was wondering if we could get Super Str/Att support? Currently has them in inv but wont drink them! :)
Yeah current version is f***ed up.

Wait for next update and it will drink them.

Rn even eating is bugged

Client Developer

See how the lines in the stack trace look illegible (robot.iiIlliIIliii)? That's because the code is obfuscated, so even the author wouldn't be able to debug using this log snippet. When you submit an exception via the client, the exception is deobfuscated and actually readable by the author, so they can actually debug it. Always submit your exceptions :)

Java Warlord
See how the lines in the stack trace look illegible (robot.iiIlliIIliii)? That's because the code is obfuscated, so even the author wouldn't be able to debug using this log snippet. When you submit an exception via the client, the exception is deobfuscated and actually readable by the author, so they can actually debug it. Always submit your exceptions :)
Why prompt the submission anyway?

Client Developer
Why prompt the submission anyway?

I guess it gives the user a chance to submit a description of what happened when the exception occurred. There's also privacy issues.

Eating is defo bugged, just died at abby spectres, doing Black dragons now (Legit) Best place for them is to do baby Blacks in Tav Dungeon (Stairs opposite the entrance) Nobody does black dragons differently im sure!

Feel free to add me on Skype - PM Me. I'm trying to use/help this as much as is physically possible. Maxed main 81 Slayer :)

Greater demons atm, it's killing one, world hopping and constantly trying to world hop lol. Edit - Now it's re teled to falador > Karamja walking back to task lol

Edit 2: got back there my intervention it's now completing the task :)

Last edited:
Eating is defo bugged, just died at abby spectres, doing Black dragons now (Legit) Best place for them is to do baby Blacks in Tav Dungeon (Stairs opposite the entrance) Nobody does black dragons differently im sure!

Feel free to add me on Skype - PM Me. I'm trying to use/help this as much as is physically possible. Maxed main 81 Slayer :)

Greater demons atm, it's killing one, world hopping and constantly trying to world hop lol. Edit - Now it's re teled to falador > Karamja walking back to task lol

Edit 2: got back there my intervention it's now completing the task :)
Update your bot repository (best way is to restart runemate) and let me know if the bugs are fixed

Have done, I only have 3 greater demons left so will update after next task. However the pathing to Karamja dungeon is broken. When I try to let it run it will get near the gate and try open a house door instead of the gate. I open the gate manually and it works great!

Got nechryaels, illegal exception.
Skipped to fire giants and it's going to karamja dungeon, Nieves cave would be a great deal more efficient, especially with the Pathing bugs, thanks alot

Paused and resumed, it's now teleported to Nieves cave, possible forgot which tassk it was on as it worldhopped

Another edit, it's only drinking super strengths, not super attacks :lol although it's killing fire giants nicely in nieves cave.
off out for dinner will report back when home!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.