Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugs found :
1) Had a firegiant task, bot was stuck outside karamja's gate as it was unable to open the gate.
2) In the brimhaven dungeon, the bot goes back and fourth at the first vine.

Other than that, it is a solid bot and will still continue to use it after the promo price ends! Love the spec using and the prayer flicking.
Will update this if i found any more bugs.

Edit;
1) Got a kalphite task, it got stuck at the lumbridge's potato farm as it was unable to open the gate
2) Did not redraw 5 coins to buy shantay pass

Last edited:
Bugs found :
1) Had a firegiant task, bot was stuck outside karamja's gate as it was unable to open the gate.
2) In the brimhaven dungeon, the bot goes back and fourth at the first vine.

Other than that, it is a solid bot and will still continue to use it after the promo price ends! Love the spec using and the prayer flicking.
Will update this if i found any more bugs.

Same here, I noticed this on the Bronze dragon task

there are a few other cases where similar things happen but i cant really list them, i was falling asleep while watching it last night, will update when i find things :)

I've been called a god before.
Same here, I noticed this on the Bronze dragon task

there are a few other cases where similar things happen but i cant really list them, i was falling asleep while watching it last night, will update when i find things :)
Fixed in next update (coins).

Everything else (traversion) is being worked on.

Thanks

Fixed in next update (coins).

Everything else (traversion) is being worked on.

Thanks

Awesome, on the vampires task it goes slightly north of the vampire spawn and constantly world hops, believing there are none there, but really its just a bit too far north to detect them, works fine once i manually move to the spawns

edit: works fine until they're all dead, then it goes north and repeats itself again

Awesome, on the vampires task it goes slightly north of the vampire spawn and constantly world hops, believing there are none there, but really its just a bit too far north to detect them, works fine once i manually move to the spawns

edit: works fine until they're all dead, then it goes north and repeats itself again
I'll take a look. Thanks

I have a feeling this bit will bring a whole bunch of people to the community. Hopefully jagex does not crack down in it too hard. It's unique and you are doing a great job. Never seen a bot like this and you just release it...

I have a feeling this bit will bring a whole bunch of people to the community. Hopefully jagex does not crack down in it too hard. It's unique and you are doing a great job. Never seen a bot like this and you just release it...

I hope the same thing as well.

The bot acts different with every account.

I avoided creating patterns as much as it was possible.

The bot should be very very hard to detect and also thanks to runemates clouse and other safety measuers it will be extremely safe to use.

Thank you

Been having issues with dragon scim specs. It tries to spec at 50% but it requires 55% so I have 5+ attempts before it finally specs every single time (+ dragon scim spec is useless against mobs haha). Also walking issues; It spam clicks certain objects like doors or just runs back and forth in certain area's (like canifis for vamps). I think the bot is great already, but for it to be fully afk walking needs to improve.

Edit: Also I don't know if this is runemate related or not, but if i press pause while the bot is walking, I get an infinite spinning camera until I completely stop the bot. Usually do it to intervene when the bot is trying to click something and failing.

Suggestions:
- Some sort of minilog that shows what it's trying to accomplish because when it just randomnly stops or does something weird, I don't always know where it's going wrong.

- Cant check pickup untradables because if I get shades it keeps trying to pick up useless pieces of glass in mor'ton. So maybe exclude that and other things that are useless and break the bot (not sure if there are).

- It seems to forget bringing prayer potions (jellies for example), while prayer flicking option is on and set to 10 levels difference (which jellies are for me).

- pick up stackables (they don't hit the min price cap but they definitly are worth picking up).

- preferred attack type. For example; im double the levels of a pyrefiend, but it goes there and starts using magic on them. Which is just a waste of death runes and it goes slower then just melee. So if the monsters are weak just use the preferred attack type (unless they're invulnerable to it or something)

Last edited:
Struggling with Ankous currently and random stops at times. I'm using a maxed account with slayer helm and rings, it's telling me I don't have the required gear, I defo do. It tries to go to Wildy if I use a different setting which isn't ideal. Can it not use the slayer cave? Makes the most sense!

Struggling with Ankous currently and random stops at times. I'm using a maxed account with slayer helm and rings, it's telling me I don't have the required gear, I defo do. It tries to go to Wildy if I use a different setting which isn't ideal. Can it not use the slayer cave? Makes the most sense!

Actually, I just had ankou's as well and it's trying to go to wildy. I assume it's going to the graveyard ankou's but that's really a no no considering im risking more then a few mill. I definitly prefer the Stronghold slayer dungeon.

Actually, I just had ankou's as well and it's trying to go to wildy. I assume it's going to the graveyard ankou's but that's really a no no considering im risking more then a few mill. I definitly prefer the Stronghold slayer dungeon.
This has already been reported. He is working on it.

Your updates are coming in really fast lol. Is there any way to see what changes these updates bring? I am going to use the bot soon and come back with any bugs I see.

@Qosmiof2

Issue for nieve, when slayer ring is a requirement but i set berserker (i) ring as my default for melee set: Gyazo - f27295734d315761aea74ad999319236.gif

Last edited:
Been using this only for 1 day, but its great to see this bot go from something i had to babysit and fix every few minutes (every task, sometimes multiple times) to something that is now consistently completing task after task solo, in such a short time! nice :)

Your updates are coming in really fast lol. Is there any way to see what changes these updates bring? I am going to use the bot soon and come back with any bugs I see.

@Qosmiof2

Issue for nieve, when slayer ring is a requirement but i set berserker (i) ring as my default for melee set: Gyazo - f27295734d315761aea74ad999319236.gif
Ohhh mybad.....

Today i have much more time and i will perrect it this time. Sorry!

Thanks

This has already been reported. He is working on it.

I know it's already been reported. That's why I quoted the original report.

@Qosmiof2

Your bot is well on the way to becoming really solid. Good job and thanks for the fast updates. Il keep you updated on any issues I encounter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.