Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a 40 green dragon task, the bot is taking out all the right items etc, except its trying to run me to the red dragons in the brimhaven dungeon. I’m unsure if I’ve done anything wrong.

cheers

I've been called a god before.
I currently have a 40 green dragon task, the bot is taking out all the right items etc, except its trying to run me to the red dragons in the brimhaven dungeon. I’m unsure if I’ve done anything wrong.

cheers
Yeah i still have to fix that.

Does not exist.
quick question: the 24 hr option, will it just train 24 hr non stop or will it take small breaks to look like you are sleepig / eating / taking breaks ?

Solid bot Qos.

Could you give more details on how the location picker works? I'd like to optimize it to use Catacombs of kourend. Also are you going to support xerics tally?

Edit: I've already tried changing the setting, after I already made a setup and that doesn't seem to change locations, it still mainly chooses taverly and nieves dungeon, also brimhaven.

Some bugs(?) I've noticed so far:
-It always picks up noted rune essence ( pick up value for stackables is set over 500)

-Having slayer ring in bank sets it into withdraw/deposit loot, if you have a slayer helmet on( didn't do much testing around it, just dropped the ring and enchanted gems just incase)

- If you have amulet of glory equipped and it reaches zero charges the bot will go into withdraw/deposit loop for charged glories.

- If the bot eats right before finishing of a target(when 1-5% hp left), it will switch and start killing a new target. (Edit): This apparently also happens if it decides to pick up something on the floor, the hp of the target was above 50% in this case. ( I'm guessing if it cancels combat, it aquires new target?)

-The safety teleport(or the teleport after the task finishes) is slow, leading to death

Small QoL bugs, not really affecting the bot if you just work around the issues. :)

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Solid bot Qos.

Could you give more details on how the location picker works? I'd like to optimize it to use Catacombs of kourend. Also are you going to support xerics tally?

Edit: I've already tried changing the setting, after I already made a setup and that doesn't seem to change locations, it still mainly chooses taverly and nieves dungeon, also brimhaven.

Some bugs(?) I've noticed so far:
-It always picks up noted rune essence ( pick up value for stackables is set over 500)

-Having slayer ring in bank sets it into withdraw/deposit loot, if you have a slayer helmet on( didn't do much testing around it, just dropped the ring and enchanted gems just incase)

- If you have amulet of glory equipped and it reaches zero charges the bot will go into withdraw/deposit loop for charged glories.

- If the bot eats right before finishing of a target(when 1-5% hp left), it will switch and start killing a new target. (Edit): This apparently also happens if it decides to pick up something on the floor, the hp of the target was above 50% in this case. ( I'm guessing if it cancels combat, it aquires new target?)

-The safety teleport(or the teleport after the task finishes) is slow, leading to death

Small QoL bugs, not really affecting the bot if you just work around the issues. :)

Thanks. :)
From what i know about the location picker, Catacombs will always be last due to the area being multi combat

Hey Qos im sure you did this to be safe, but could you lower the % of HP the bot eats at? Its pretty high right now maybe lower it to 40-50% then eat?

Does not exist.
is there a way so you can choose wich combat style to pick for certain mobs.
everytime i change a value from mage to melee and click update it just changes back

i keep getting the same errors. no proper equipment presets found. is this strictly rs3?

Fixed it im stupid.

Last edited:

Yea, pretty much same. Bot looks dead. Glitchy to get to the bot interface in the first place, then once you finally try to get it going it doesn't do anything.

Not to mention, it already ate $0.30 credits and I've only been playing with it for like 20 minutes while its not even doing anything.

EDIT: No idea how I did it, but the bot just started working.

Last edited:
Yea, pretty much same. Bot looks dead. Glitchy to get to the bot interface in the first place, then once you finally try to get it going it doesn't do anything.

Not to mention, it already ate $0.30 credits and I've only been playing with it for like 20 minutes while its not even doing anything.

better off using alpha fighter.

honestly this bot is amazing.. gone from 1-73 from this bot already with over 100+ tasks done and almost 1000+ points saved up.. does all the tasks you can asked for except a few but you get way more points to just have it skip a few and keep going its absolutely amazing. i can add you on discord and show you how to run it if you want.

honestly this bot is amazing.. gone from 1-73 from this bot already with over 100+ tasks done and almost 1000+ points saved up.. does all the tasks you can asked for except a few but you get way more points to just have it skip a few and keep going its absolutely amazing. i can add you on discord and show you how to run it if you want.
Thank you

I have no idea what you guys are doing.

Don’t ever review bots if you don’t know how to use them. You pissed me off right in the morning. Please never use my bots. Thank you

I have no idea what you guys are doing.

Don’t ever review bots if you don’t know how to use them. You pissed me off right in the morning. Please never use my bots. Thank you

Just wanted to say thank-you for the effort gone into this, i also had trouble starting it the first time (something to do with the items i was wearing) but i kept persisting and sure enough 15 minutes later i had it running, never seen anything so flawless in my life. Those noobs having a whinge and blaming it on the script don't deserve to even use it in my opinion, thankfully they aren't smart enough :D

Status
Not open for further replies.