Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Qosmiof2 updated iFighter with a new update entry:

iFighter v1.0.2.8 Released!

iFighter updated to v1.0.2.8.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Proggie.png

A proggie you all deserve.

Curious what the updates added to your bot, or was it maintenance? Last I used it was about a week ago at Wyverns and I noticed a few issues..

Going for Blue dragons.. It won't let me just attack Adult blue dragons.. So I'm switching to Black dragons. Is there a way to not take 4 anti poisions and opt for just one? Also, It goes the long way around to the taverly dungeon instead of just hopping the broken wall by the bank in west fally.

I've been called a god before.
Going for Blue dragons.. It won't let me just attack Adult blue dragons.. So I'm switching to Black dragons. Is there a way to not take 4 anti poisions and opt for just one? Also, It goes the long way around to the taverly dungeon instead of just hopping the broken wall by the bank in west fally.
I think the agility shortcut was broken in the web at the time. I’ll look into it.

Keeps saying "no proper equipment preset was found" ans has charged me $0.30 and I haven't even ran it yet...?!

Still says no item preset, give up with this, spent 0.40$ and not even used the damn thing

Status
Not open for further replies.