Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyka blyatman
Hey man, have a problem with falador south cows, it opens bank and tells me there is no falador tablets. I'm not a member.

Any possibility of a trial? I'm interested in this for the blue dragons, is the ogre cave location for blue dragons supported? It's super efficient as you can just telly to castlewars and run back to the cave with one stamina pot dose. Not as many people as other blue dragon location as well.

I've been called a god before.
Hey man, have a problem with falador south cows, it opens bank and tells me there is no falador tablets. I'm not a member.
It is fixed in the next update.

Thank you

Any possibility of a trial? I'm interested in this for the blue dragons, is the ogre cave location for blue dragons supported? It's super efficient as you can just telly to castlewars and run back to the cave with one stamina pot dose. Not as many people as other blue dragon location as well.

I'll consider making a trial for a few hours per week.

Regarding the ogre cave, it's not supported yet, but i'll add it today.

It is fixed in the next update.

Thank you

I'll consider making a trial for a few hours per week.

Regarding the ogre cave, it's not supported yet, but i'll add it today.
Awesome, as soon as ogre cave is added I'll buy this. Thank you.

Wasn't sure if you updated it for the ogre cave blue dragons, No option to bank at castle wars, and It clicks on the castle wars bank then pauses and says no falador teleport.

I've been called a god before.
Wasn't sure if you updated it for the ogre cave blue dragons, No option to bank at castle wars, and It clicks on the castle wars bank then pauses and says no falador teleport.
Ogre cave is not added yet. I need to get requirements for it first.

Or are there no requirements and i made a mistake. Can you link me please

Bot gets stuck in bank, Withdraws teleport tab/potions then stops before it withdraws any food.

Status
Not open for further replies.