Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Hello,

I'm trying to run this bot for blue dragons but it just sits at bank doing nothing.

Any tips?

Thanks
Do you have antifire pots, dragonshield or antifire shield and dusty key (if taverly is the dungeon) and brimhaven recs (if brimhaven is the chosen place)

I have antifire pots in bank and the antifire shield equipped. No dusty key however I have the 70 agility I was hoping it would be able to take the shortcut for Taverly. I will pickup the dusty key and run again. Will post back if it is still not working.

I've been called a god before.
I have antifire pots in bank and the antifire shield equipped. No dusty key however I have the 70 agility I was hoping it would be able to take the shortcut for Taverly. I will pickup the dusty key and run again. Will post back if it is still not working.
Hmm it should work then...
do you have fally tele?

More legit than the guy who paid for WinRAR
Is there anti-pk for green dragons and other stuff in wilderness?

The bot won't take food out of the bank, it will take everything else out fine and will even take out food on your slayer script. I have tried mutiple kinds and it even runs if I manually take it out myself it will just get stuck on the next bank

Attachments

• ifighter food.png
    ifighter food.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 8
Script Crashed twice in a row on startup when trying both wilderness teleports for green dragons, refund my 20 cents pls thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.