Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account Source
Use to work fine, followed all the instructions & all it does it go to the bank open it and afk. Any idea?

Yes i do have charged rings in the first slow
Interface is legacy with action bar & ROW on first slow
Lodestone is unlocked.

Before you say this is 'impossible' like i came across in previous replies it definitely isn't. I ran my bots to the wildy and they farmed normally and when they teleported back they got stuck again. Wasted so much credit trying to figure this out. Don't get me wrong I fucking love this script, used it for over 200 hours just this error is quite annoying and I can't find any solution.

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
Use to work fine, followed all the instructions & all it does it go to the bank open it and afk. Any idea?

Yes i do have charged rings in the first slow
Interface is legacy with action bar & ROW on first slow
Lodestone is unlocked.

Before you say this is 'impossible' like i came across in previous replies it definitely isn't. I ran my bots to the wildy and they farmed normally and when they teleported back they got stuck again. Wasted so much credit trying to figure this out. Don't get me wrong I fucking love this script, used it for over 200 hours just this error is quite annoying and I can't find any solution.
Can you post some images? Of bank open, and hovering the rings.

Account Source
Can you post some images? Of bank open, and hovering the rings.

The bot doesn't hover the rings, if it has none equip it will equip one and sit afk and if it already has one it will open the bank and simply afk. The mouse doesn't move after that.

I've been called a god before.
The bot doesn't hover the rings, if it has none equip it will equip one and sit afk and if it already has one it will open the bank and simply afk. The mouse doesn't move after that.
Send a screenshot when the bank is open please

My ban rate is crazy. I even use vpn idk what's going on account aren't lasting like the did a month ago. but the world hopping seems to be fixed in the runematr ypdate.

when you say ban rate crazy, how long is that for you? days, weeks?

when you say ban rate crazy, how long is that for you? days, weeks?
Sorry, didn't read the next reply.

Hey Qosmiof2, Awsome script! But, Im also having the same problems as connor. Sometimes, from edgeville, it will go to the bank and just stall for a bit, exit and open thebank again. It also dose this sometimes at the GE. Sorry i'm not playing right now, but if you wat screenshots ill try to get them next time it happens. but my interface is same as connors

List them please
1.Doesnt walk to place...
2. Then teleporting to GE it doesnt do anyhing...
3.Then he gets killed in Wilderness he aint doing anything just standing in bank...

Plus Show me Best setting for it I will look if i did anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.