Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if endangered (pker nearby) and ammount less than endangered, it just does nothing?

I had my "Tele at" set to 90. So it would only teleport to wildy if over 90% HP?

When I dead the bot just stood at edge, Tele to ge bot started working again. I have inv and wore items opened in eoc.

Bot has been working great. Went to check on them to see how they were and 2 of them was stuck in edge after they died. It normally take back to wild but this time they were just standing. It had been over an hour as I check the bank and I had no cursed. I'm using EOC mode with the inventory menu and wore items menu open. Seems like it is having issues equip the ring after death.

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
Bot has been working great. Went to check on them to see how they were and 2 of them was stuck in edge after they died. It normally take back to wild but this time they were just standing. It had been over an hour as I check the bank and I had no cursed. I'm using EOC mode with the inventory menu and wore items menu open. Seems like it is having issues equip the ring after death.
Send a screenie please

Oh and your settings as well

i cant run 8 + bots on the same pc or vps , when i try to start out the 9th it gives a error on the 9th and the 8th ones , saying out of bonds or somethinglike that

I've been called a god before.
i cant run 8 + bots on the same pc or vps , when i try to start out the 9th it gives a error on the 9th and the 8th ones , saying out of bonds or somethinglike that
What? I need more info than that.

You just told me nothing.

RuneMate Staff
premium bots also doesnt count towards hours xD

Yes they do.

Edit: You are using 3 RuneMate accounts to attempt to get around the hours limit. This is against the rules.

I will be banning 2 of the 3. Tell me which account you wish to keep, or I'll just ban all 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.