Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like theres a pretty majoir bug in this bot I've noticed. The bot will constantly change worlds over and over. Bot gets stuck at the cooking guild wall right outside the ge. I noticed it in the edge bank however I didn't let it go long enought to see if it was switching worlds over and over.

Edit: also sometimes the bots open the map instead of changing worlds.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    376.7 KB · Views: 17
Seems like theres a pretty majoir bug in this bot I've noticed. The bot will constantly change worlds over and over. Bot gets stuck at the cooking guild wall right outside the ge. I noticed it in the edge bank however I didn't let it go long enought to see if it was switching worlds over and over.

Edit: also sometimes the bots open the map instead of changing worlds.

Use legacy interface, with eoc combat. that setup is so scuffed it's no wonder it gets stuck.

Thank you
I've used the setup for months. It was on resizeable and just a few days ago you said go to fixed. I go to fixed now you wanna same my whole setup is wrong... Why would it work for months then decide not to. The reason its like it was is because your bot as a backpack bug for a while.

Last edited:
world hopping is fixed?
Hell no, and author tried to blame my game settings.

Use legacy interface, with eoc combat. that setup is so scuffed it's no wonder it gets stuck.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeah doesn't fix shit. I told him there something wrong. It doesn't matter if its legacy or eoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.