Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
hey man.. awesome bot but i was wondering if you can fix an issue with the bot. whenever the bot gets poked, it has trouble equipping the ring of wealth. other than that, the bot does everything perfectly.
Try to use fixed screen

Is this bot alright for main accounts? Or should throwaways be used since it's popular? Do you have many people reporting that they've gotten banned? I'd love to use this bot, just curious about those two things. I've botted for a long time, through many different programs and know there is an inherent risk regardless of what steps are taken just wondering if you have many reports of bans. Thanks for your time. :)

Last edited:
Do you think we could get a "force world hop" button and a total amount of energy banked per session@Qosmiof2? It would make life a bit easier on those who have to run a lot of accounts considering the default worlds logged into with start instance are usually really popular.

A death counter would also be neat.

Latest Runescape update seems to have broken banking @Qosmiof2. Just stands there with bank open doing nothing. Also I don't know if it's just me but the energy per hour seems to be getting lower and lower. Only getting around 2.5k at 64 divination, is this pretty average or is something up?

Do you think we could get a "force world hop" button and a total amount of energy banked per session@Qosmiof2? It would make life a bit easier on those who have to run a lot of accounts considering the default worlds logged into with start instance are usually really popular.

A death counter would also be neat.

Latest Runescape update seems to have broken banking @Qosmiof2. Just stands there with bank open doing nothing. Also I don't know if it's just me but the energy per hour seems to be getting lower and lower. Only getting around 2.5k at 64 divination, is this pretty average or is something up?
Not sure. If its anything to do with the update runemate team will fix it

Community Manager
Do you think we could get a "force world hop" button session, it would make life a bit easier on those who have to run a lot of accounts considering the default worlds logged into with start instance are usually really popular.
I have suggested that he adds a checkbox or something like it for "hopping world on first login", I didn't get any direct response on that but I'm pretty sure he'll get it done as soon as he has the time :>

Hmm. It seems the more instances I run at a time the slower they all get. How many instances max should I be running per RuneMate client or does this even matter? Once I hit 4 or 5 clients everything is basically coming to a standstill. I just tested running just a single client and I'm getting 4k an hour whereas before I was only getting like 2.3k.

Hmm. It seems the more instances I run at a time the slower they all get. How many instances max should I be running per RuneMate client or does this even matter? Once I hit 4 or 5 clients everything is basically coming to a standstill. I just tested running just a single client and I'm getting 4k an hour whereas before I was only getting like 2.3k.
Well that is on your cpu. Try running one instance per spectre client. Maybe that helps

I run 6 to 8 per client and its fine.

I have a pretty decent PC as well, but I'm also running a dedicated and it's doing the same thing there.

As stated before, I think a death counter would be pretty sweet :)

Also an option to show how much cursed it's gathered. Rather than just show the xp and xp per hour.

As stated before, I think a death counter would be pretty sweet :)

Also an option to show how much cursed it's gathered. Rather than just show the xp and xp per hour.
That is included already. Click on the div icon. No death tracker tho

That is included already. Click on the div icon. No death tracker tho
Ahh okay I see it, I just was being oblivious

So in this image, the 10.94k is how much it's collected correct? And I'm assuming the 1.90k is how much cursed per hour?

Screenshot (10).png

Status
Not open for further replies.