Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can confirm the community and runemetrics bug. Also the ban rate with this script has increased a LOT for me , been losing some accs constantly.
Does you left rm for real @Qosmiof2 ?

Came back from work to 3 bots being stuck with runemetric bug and this on my browser, barely got anything in cursed.

Kinda really annoyed I lost about 3$ -.-

One account got 517 cursed in 8 hours because of it, another got 2815, and last got 6600.. in 8 hours!

Attachments

• sigh.png
    sigh.png
    717.3 KB · Views: 5
Came back from work to 3 bots being stuck with runemetric bug and this on my browser, barely got anything in cursed.

Kinda really annoyed I lost about 3$ -.-

One account got 517 cursed in 8 hours because of it, another got 2815, and last got 6600.. in 8 hours!
I'm getting 6.5k energies/hr when I was testing the bot earlier :)

can confirm the community and runemetrics bug. Also the ban rate with this script has increased a LOT for me , been losing some accs constantly.
Does you left rm for real @Qosmiof2 ?
He's just taking a break IIRC. It doesn't really matter because the bot is already perfect and there's no updates needed to have. I've also been using this bot for the past few days due to my private one having some problems, and I haven't gotten banned yet.

The problem as stated is the runemetric one, as you can see it opened so many tabs I had to just close it instead of closing them one by one, lost count after 42 tabs closed.

I'm not posting on the forums to be a jew about my money spent. I want this thing fixed, great if you managed to get 6.5k, but my accounts barely started and it started messing up. Came back from work with 3 bots on 4 'broken' but kept running and kept being online.

And i'm not the only one with this thing going on.

Show me what your UI looks like ? Because I'm using the legacy as stated to be used.

The problem as stated is the runemetric one, as you can see it opened so many tabs I had to just close it instead of closing them one by one, lost count after 42 tabs closed.

I'm not posting on the forums to be a jew about my money spent. I want this thing fixed, great if you managed to get 6.5k, but my accounts barely started and it started messing up. Came back from work with 3 bots on 4 'broken' but kept running and kept being online.

And i'm not the only one with this thing going on.

Show me what your UI looks like ? Because I'm using the legacy as stated to be used.
legacy here too.

Then wth? It opens rune metric and doesn't close it and instead opens tab leading to the forums about the runemetric light or whatever.

And I have the enter to chat thing so it can't glitch out with that, and I have it so runemetric shows 1 skill and I have hidden the "Pro" options, I have it in fixed screen.

Then wth? It opens rune metric and doesn't close it and instead opens tab leading to the forums about the runemetric light or whatever.

And I have the enter to chat thing so it can't glitch out with that, and I have it so runemetric shows 1 skill and I have hidden the "Pro" options, I have it in fixed screen.
idk |:

Account Source
Could you possible add "Energies farmed: X" on the GUI somewhere? Not a big deal I just don't want to keep messing with it while it's running. Quick look at the runemate client would actually be amazing.

Otherwise this is the most stable script I've ever used, it teleports away from pkers about 40% of the time (even when not teleblocked) but honestly I couldn't care less, I have no problem farming energies with this script and already farmed 500k energies. Happily paying $0.08/hr.

Wasted like $8 on this. Set up a few bots before work come home and stuck on the runemetrics crap. Can we get refunds on this? a buck or 2 who cares but $8

i got banned on 7/15 accounts that i was using -> 3 perms yesterday , idk why , using proxies and stuff

also i use this script to level up , and 2/5 of my newbies accs (10 y login username with 700 ttl level) was 48 hrs;

I get the same problem with interfaces. @Party could you add them to the interface closer.

Could you possible add "Energies farmed: X" on the GUI somewhere? Not a big deal I just don't want to keep messing with it while it's running. Quick look at the runemate client would actually be amazing. Otherwise this is the most stable script I've ever used, it teleports away from pkers about 40% of the time (even when not teleblocked) but honestly I couldn't care less, I have no problem farming energies with this script and already farmed 500k energies. Happily paying $0.08/hr.
Click on the divination icon in the UI. There are farmer energies and energies prr hour.
Wasted like $8 on this. Set up a few bots before work come home and stuck on the runemetrics crap. Can we get refunds on this? a buck or 2 who cares but $8
That is runemates interface closer failing not his bot.
i got banned on 7/15 accounts that i was using -> 3 perms yesterday , idk why , using proxies and stuff  
also i use this script to level up , and 2/5 of my newbies accs (10 y login username with 700 ttl level) was 48 hrs;
You farmed cursed. It is a dangerous thing to do.

Community Manager
ITT: People shitposting about "ban rates" LUL
Still going strong with my latest batch of accounts (10~ accounts for 1 month~ of cursed 24/7)

Account Source
Did something in the client or bot change? Was running flawless before but left it running over night, it ran for about 10 minutes and opened up an interface it couldn't close.

Rip $1. Never forgotten.

Community Manager
Did something in the client or bot change? Was running flawless before but left it running over night, it ran for about 10 minutes and opened up an interface it couldn't close.

Rip $1. Never forgotten.
There seems to be something fucky about the interface closer atm yes, @Party could you look into it?

Community Manager
then you are the god of the gods lel ! teach me master of curseds
Been farming Divination for over 1 year now, some accounts are still alive ever since I started (Incandescent accounts, not cursed lul) all using Mihas bot.
The people saying "you can't bot for more than a week without getting permbanned" are just plain unlucky (or I'm just really lucky? idk)

soo you farm 24/7 each account on inc? thats pretty. if you just go to a good world (like 10 + on spot) the chances gets pretty low or i'm bsing?

Status
Not open for further replies.