Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. It seems the more instances I run at a time the slower they all get. How many instances max should I be running per RuneMate client or does this even matter? Once I hit 4 or 5 clients everything is basically coming to a standstill. I just tested running just a single client and I'm getting 4k an hour whereas before I was only getting like 2.3k.

That's natural, and that's also why divination is so good for goldfarming because the bot sleeps most of the time because it's harvesting/converting, freeing up CPU resources for your other bots. When I ran 1 RC bot and 10 div bots, the RC bot was completely unusable because interaction was so slow, while the divination bots ran a bit slowly but were still performing fine.

That's natural, and that's also why divination is so good for goldfarming because the bot sleeps most of the time because it's harvesting/converting, freeing up CPU resources for your other bots. When I ran 1 RC bot and 10 div bots, the RC bot was completely unusable because interaction was so slow, while the divination bots ran a bit slowly but were still performing fine.

Hmm. It seems the ideal environment would be a low end VPS for each client if I can get a comparable price to a dedicated.

the bot is not smooth anymore , sometimes it cant recover from death fast enough (stay at edge for 5 mins +) < I think there's a problem with interfaces or the ring of wealth itself cuz it usually spam click backpack when it's already open. The world hopper is completely bugged here , sometimes after i die or have been attacked it doesnt hop. Also clicking on the curseds sometimes atleast one client (if i'm running like 4 - 5 ) would be completely buggy and missclicking. It's not setting related nor pc configs since i've got the optimals.

As the guy above stated, bot is no longer smooth. Dies, spam clicks backpack at edgeville when its already open.

Runs around the GE like a chicken with it's head cut off when trying to bank.

Other small things.

I've been called a god before.
the bot is not smooth anymore , sometimes it cant recover from death fast enough (stay at edge for 5 mins +) < I think there's a problem with interfaces or the ring of wealth itself cuz it usually spam click backpack when it's already open. The world hopper is completely bugged here , sometimes after i die or have been attacked it doesnt hop. Also clicking on the curseds sometimes atleast one client (if i'm running like 4 - 5 ) would be completely buggy and missclicking. It's not setting related nor pc configs since i've got the optimals.
The more instances you run in a single spectre the slower the reactions

As the guy above stated, bot is no longer smooth. Dies, spam clicks backpack at edgeville when its already open.

Other small things.
& @Party check backpack stuff pls last update could have changed something? I would test but no pc

The more instances you run in a single spectre the slower the reactions

& @Party check backpack stuff pls last update could have changed something? I would test but no pc

I'm hoping this won't be the case anymore with the new client improvements.

I've been called a god before.
Clear rm cache and bio files

Other small things.

I'm hoping this won't be the case anymore with the new client improvements.

C/users/runemate

This is what is in that folder. What am i supposed to be deleting? Not very familiar with this, sorry.

EDIT: I see the BIO files. So I just delete them and they replace themsevles automatically? Not sure where cache is located.

Screenshot (13).png

Last edited:
Happened to me 2 times, no idea how long it had been sitting there with those interfaces, on 2 accounts @ION Came on the forums just now to ask if it happened to anyone else ?

Status
Not open for further replies.