Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can hide the player attack option in the combat settings of runescape to prevent accidental skulling.

I've been called a god before.
You can hide the player attack option in the combat settings of runescape to prevent accidental skulling.
I added an option to stop it from detecting itself as a danger

it s not using the ring of wealth to tele out . using the optimal settings described

it place the mouse over the ring but dont use it

Runescape update seems to have broken it. Sits at bank with the new zamorakian coins in inventory. I'm not sure if this is a runemate fix or an individual fix though but I thought I'd let you know.

ion

even after update it will camp for few minutes after death (legacy interface)

Community Manager
Thought I'd let everyone know that I've been using this bot for almost one year now.

The best experience about this "run" has most definitely been how lucky I've been with bans.
One of the accounts I use for goldfarming has been alive almost for 10 months (!) with the rest of them coming quite close with 7-8 months of consecutive membership.

This has always been my most used bot on RuneMate and it will probably stay that way for the foreseeable future.
Thanks once again for helping me get into this scene, Qosmiof <3

Thought I'd let everyone know that I've been using this bot for almost one year now.

The best experience about this "run" has most definitely been how lucky I've been with bans.
One of the accounts I use for goldfarming has been alive almost for 10 months (!) with the rest of them coming quite close with 7-8 months of consecutive membership.

This has always been my most used bot on RuneMate and it will probably stay that way for the foreseeable future.
Thanks once again for helping me get into this scene, Qosmiof <3

stop going around sucking everyone's dick with your bullshit . Its impossible to run this bot for 2 weeks without a ban unless you're telling me you're botting only 15 minutes a day for 10 months.

Community Manager
stop going around sucking everyone's dick with your bullshit . Its impossible to run this bot for 2 weeks without a ban unless you're telling me you're botting only 15 minutes a day for 10 months.
F6x6RqB.png

v95r8XH.png

Is this bullshit according to you? And also I can promise you this was not 15 minutes per day LUL
This is just one of my few goldfarming accounts.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Relax man, I'm literally friends with him in-game. I've seen his cape

F6x6RqB.png

v95r8XH.png

Is this bullshit according to you? And also I can promise you this was not 15 minutes per day LUL
This is just one of my few goldfarming accounts.

WTF if this is really legit, you are a GOD. how do you not get banned? do u only bot 4-8 hours a day and alternate between multiple accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.