Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
8185c19fbe.png
endangered is broken
Will looo into it in 1hr 30min

please read carefully what i said . i tested it on fixed mode , with legacy interface as said.

stuck at will trying to hop worlds when it wasnt attacked...

like i said , look at interaction with interfaces. the bot is clearly trying to use the ring in the inventory interface. cmon '--

Throw your ring of wealth in action bar, that will help a little already
=> then it won't need to open equipment, right click ring of wealth to teleport out.

Clicks can always be mis clicks, since that is how the client works

Okay guys. In the next update:
- use non legacy interface mode for now.

It will fix any issues regarding interaction.

Wait for the next update of RuneMate.

Everything will be fixed again.

I'm using this for cursed energy, and if I'm attacked I get spammed with 3000 messages saying "Trying" in the bottom right but it makes no attempt to use my ROD to teleport. It just stands there and waits to die while giving me endless annoying popups, and hovers over the memories in my invent (I assume it thinks these are the ROD).

Edit: sorry just read the most recent posts and see its a client issue ha

Last edited:
I'm using this for cursed energy, and if I'm attacked I get spammed with 3000 messages saying "Trying" in the bottom right but it makes no attempt to use my ROD to teleport. It just stands there and waits to die while giving me endless annoying popups, and hovers over the memories in my invent (I assume it thinks these are the ROD).

Edit: sorry just read the most recent posts and see its a client issue ha
i am glad you found it :)

Superior All Knowing Person!
Just checking the waters here, anyone feeling like it performs slower (cursed) after the recent updates? or is it just me?

also having some death issues, it just "sits" after dying, i checked the logs - had nothing in it, so im guessing a client issue or a bug after the updates to the bot ?
Gyazo - a234045232f9688a8b25538507d58480.png

Last edited:
Sometimes stands outside edgeville bank after death, if you interact with the bank yourself the bot resumes as normal. @Qosmiof2

Status
Not open for further replies.