Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior All Knowing Person!
Yeah let me get banned and lose 10m. Real bright. Also the bot uses multiple teles at times to tele to GE> you want me to buy 10k rings because of that issue....
Buy 500 for each bot, when they get their first 48 hour ban.. remove them all except for 50-100 rings.
that is "real bright".. it's not an issue, you just fucked up the settings.. it'll tp out if your HP is low, or if there's a skulled player around you (if the endangered zone is set low enough)...

Its more profitable to let it TP out whenever its attacked by a player, using a wealth ring charge.. than dying and banking for a ring/ lodestone to wildy.
a wealth ring (3) is 10-11k ea, uncharged they sell for 9k ea.. so 1-2k gold for 1 ring..
400gp pr energy, 5 energies to make back the cost of 1 ring..

Superior All Knowing Person!
I bank at 1250 energies, i think i use like 80 a day? i get pk'd quite often tho :S

I can try and time it on all of the accs, and see the avg.

I bank at 1250 energies, i think i use like 80 a day? i get pk'd quite often tho :S

I can try and time it on all of the accs, and see the avg.

I do 1250 also but rarely get pked. A good cb level i've found to get accounts to is around lv 50, because most pkers will be in the level 20s range and 50 is just out of their reach. Takes a decent amt of hours to get around 50 but definitely worth it i think cus greatly reduces pk chance. Only downside is its hard to farm cursed if you need to get all your accs to lv 50. Just a possible suggestion if you wanna try it.

I do 1250 also but rarely get pked. A good cb level i've found to get accounts to is around lv 50, because most pkers will be in the level 20s range and 50 is just out of their reach. Takes a decent amt of hours to get around 50 but definitely worth it i think cus greatly reduces pk chance. Only downside is its hard to farm cursed if you need to get all your accs to lv 50. Just a possible suggestion if you wanna try it.
+1, I do the same thing too. :)

script afks at edgeville bank after it dies after the recent runescape update 2.5 hours back

if you click on the bank the script resumes

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
script afks at edgeville bank after it dies after the recent runescape update 2.5 hours back

if you click on the bank the script resumes
i just tested it. works somehow. let me know if it happens again.

i just tested it. works somehow. let me know if it happens again.

yes it works sometimes but on majority of the times it doesn't, I just tested on 6 accounts and all of them eventually stopped after 1-2 hours even tho it managed to bank the first few times after dying

I think if u die and respawn on certain tiles the bot stops

yes it works sometimes but on majority of the times it doesn't, I just tested on 6 accounts and all of them eventually stopped after 1-2 hours even tho it managed to bank the first few times after dying

I think if u die and respawn on certain tiles the bot stops
That shouldnt happen. If it happens again please send me some screenshots to pm.

Thank you

That shouldnt happen. If it happens again please send me some screenshots to pm.

Thank you

I figured out the problem, if you die with ur equipment tab it afks, if u die with inventory tab it resumes if u know what I mean

I think its stuck trying to equip the ring

Shouldnt happen but ill look into it
I figured out the problem, if you die with ur equipment tab it afks, if u die with inventory tab it resumes if u know what I mean

I think its stuck trying to equip the ring

Shouldnt happen but ill look into it

I changed from legacy interface to "classic " interface so I can have both the inventory and equipment tabs open at the same time. tested for 1 hour and its running fine so I think its probably the problem tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.