Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pyramid Plunder

The RNG is driving me nuts. Got 1st sceptre with the trial in 1 hour. Trying to get 2nd to build the house altar and it's taking 9 hours with ~1000 chests and 650 Sarcophagus looted lol
Hahha thankfully the first one was quick, subsequent runs are a lot better to find the mummy

What are the suggested configs for best exp/hr? Running with 92 thieving, castle wars banking, have scepter, and am looting the second highest room if I have time. I loot the sarcophagus of the last 2 rooms as well.

Currently getting 140-160k exp/hr, hoping for a bit more. But otherwise, great script and highly reliable. I've ran 10+ hours each day for nearly a week without issue. Thanks for the constant updates!

Hey, something i would be keen to see is the ability to teleport to PoH and restore with Oranate pool, and then sceptre back to pyramid. Dont need to bank or use any supplies that way.

Great work on this bot. Completed over 200 plunders.

I noticed that in Room 5 the bot will occasionally get stuck on the South side of the room and try getting past the Spear Trap by clicking on the North tile. It will continue taking damage and eating until it is forced to bank. I think this only happens when the player is not running when entering the room.

Great work on this bot. Completed over 200 plunders.

I noticed that in Room 5 the bot will occasionally get stuck on the South side of the room and try getting past the Spear Trap by clicking on the North tile. It will continue taking damage and eating until it is forced to bank. I think this only happens when the player is not running when entering the room.
Hmm okay, I'll take a look thanks. Thought I had hashed out all of the speartrap issues but the run not being on might be a cause for issues, I'll try and reproduce

Will be fixed in next version

Last edited:
Michael just want to say your bots always run smooth as silk for me. 95 thieving so far with plenty of sceptres. Love your work.

Prayer isn't working for me. Do I need to set melee protect as a quick prayer?

Edit: it appears that prayer isn't supported which seems wild, the wiki says you should use protect from melee which could increase profits. Maybe only enable it when there's an enemy nearby, say within 2 tiles and then disable when there are no enemies nearby. Then an option to use prayer pots or only recharge at the alter near the bank (if Contact! has been completed)

Last edited: