Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pyramid Plunder

could we get this so it banks when inventory is full? or drops one of the cheaper loot before opening the chest?, or drops anything but gold+ artifacts?

could we get this so it banks when inventory is full? or drops one of the cheaper loot before opening the chest?, or drops anything but gold+ artifacts?

It drops an artefact to loot a sceptre ofcourse.
If you receive a sceptre it teleports you outside the pyramid and the sceptre is placed on the ground. The bot then drops any artefact or any piece of food to pick up the sceptre

Question 1: Could you make it possible to heal via house teleport? Carry rune pouch with runes or house tabs, tele to house, sip pool, teleport back to PP.

Question 2: Is there a reason why it is only using stone artefacts for the charges? If not, can it be made to use gold as well?

Just a heads up, v1.4.1 doesnt pick up the scepters when it finds them. Lost 2 in about 30 mins lol
I'm sorry to hear that, although it wasn't my bot version. It was a problem with the Runemate client that should now be resolved. There have been a few updates with Runelite updates recently so we had a few issues with Runemate. The relevant issue in this case was we were unable to interact with GroundItems across all bots :(

Bot gets stuck navigating to bank and/or room 2 after the update. I tried restarting my client twice, and pc but it seems to be maybe an issue with runemate? Idk. Was working fine before.

Bot gets stuck navigating to bank and/or room 2 after the update. I tried restarting my client twice, and pc but it seems to be maybe an issue with runemate? Idk. Was working fine before.
Yes, sadly more client issues involved :(
I'm sure they will be resolved soon, after the next Runemate update use the trial bot to make sure it is all working again :)

The RNG is driving me nuts. Got 1st sceptre with the trial in 1 hour. Trying to get 2nd to build the house altar and it's taking 9 hours with ~1000 chests and 650 Sarcophagus looted lol