Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pyramid Plunder

Hello, the bot doesn't work as well since last update I believe, when going into the pyramid to find the mummy, if he is not there, the bot will be stuck and no leave to check the other entrances

Hello, the bot doesn't work as well since last update I believe, when going into the pyramid to find the mummy, if he is not there, the bot will be stuck and no leave to check the other entrances
Yes you're right. So sorry I hadn't tested non-sceptre

I made some changes to speed up querying and messed up the "Leave Tomb" gameobject because it shares a name with the minigame doors. Will fix it now thanks

You can request a refund here

Fix is live

I know it has been posted a few times in here, by me and someone else. But we haven't gotten a response regarding this. Is there anyway to make it so after each run, it teleports to house, sips pool, and then teleports back to PP to continue. We won't need any supplies doing it this way and won't have to worry about anti poison or stamina or food.