Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pyramid Plunder

michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Pyramid Plunder - Plunders Pyramids

Requirements
  • Ensure you have started the minigame at least once
  • 21 thieving minimum
Sophanem Banking:
  • Start within the city or the banking area
  • Wield or have the sceptre in your inventory if you would like to use it for quicker trips. It should run autonomously with or without the sceptre.
  • Make sure your account has completed Contact! quest

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Been running this for a couple of hours now. Nice bot but the mouse and interactions are too fast. Is there a way to slower it?

Been running this for a couple of hours now. Nice bot but the mouse and interactions are too fast. Is there a way to slower it?

Thanks for the feedback. Have you tried modifying the runemate client settings? Game interaction > Mouse Multiplier

Which interactions in particular do you think are too fast?

I just started using this and have a question
does it not search the sarcophagus at the end?
if not is there a reason for that?

when picking stuff from bank, it goes very fast.
I've added slight delays to the withdrawing process.

I just started using this and have a question
does it not search the sarcophagus at the end?
if not is there a reason for that?
No sarcophagus support mainly because everybody who min/maxes advises against sarc searching. It is always better to only go for gold chests if you're hunting the sceptre.

I've added slight delays to the withdrawing process.

No sarcophagus support mainly because everybody who min/maxes advises against sarc searching. It is always better to only go for gold chests if you're hunting the sceptre.

When withdrawing food, I have mine set to 2. Each time it goes to the bank it will withdraw 3 and then deposit one.
I can see it being a user mistake here and there but do you not feel its a bit suspicious if it happens every bank run?

When withdrawing food, I have mine set to 2. Each time it goes to the bank it will withdraw 3 and then deposit one.
I can see it being a user mistake here and there but do you not feel its a bit suspicious if it happens every bank run?
Hey, it shouldn't be depositing one. It is actually eating it to boost up your health a bit. Maybe an oversight on my side, this should probably be an optional setting. It works a charm on my level 3 10 hp account because one bite of a cake boosts me back up to full hp already

If you are sure it is depositing it, can I ask your HP level and food choice? Btw don't forget you can use the trial version of the bot to work through setting kinks etc

Hey, it shouldn't be depositing one. It is actually eating it to boost up your health a bit. Maybe an oversight on my side, this should probably be an optional setting. It works a charm on my level 3 10 hp account because one bite of a cake boosts me back up to full hp already

If you are sure it is depositing it, can I ask your HP level and food choice? Btw don't forget you can use the trial version of the bot to work through setting kinks etc

You're probably right, might be me who's making a mistake and not paying attention.
It may be consuming it, I will watch closely next time

thanks

Does this bot drop an artefact to pick up Sceptre if it receives one?
Yes
LbdJrMd.png