Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zulrah bot is pretty awesome. Used it with the zulandra teleports for quite a while now. I ended up getting the agility level on the account to try and use the ardy cloak 1/dramen staff but whenever I attempt to use that function the bot does its prechecks, grabs the ardy cloak 1/dramen staff, and sits at the ferox encleve pool and doesn't move.

@Defeat3d When the bot works properly, it really does get the job done..but sometimes it can have minor issues which don't bother me.
My only concern is getting charged every 30 minutes instead of hour, I'm going through the funds really fast..I'd like a refund on my unused hours.

my bot is having trouble with looting off the ground, kinda just stands there ghost clicking on it. and doesn't pick it anything up and teles out? any ideas why?

Primate
my bot is having trouble with looting off the ground, kinda just stands there ghost clicking on it. and doesn't pick it anything up and teles out? any ideas why?
do you have the ground items plugin enabled on runelite? if so, you have to disable it

Hey Defeate3d great bot man! I'm just having one issue worth note. Sometimes getting stuck in cycle after death where bot already collected gear but when it gets back to zul andra it says its going to collect gear and then teles back to ferox. I caught it after like 20 zul andra teles. otherwise great bot!

Same problem as above guy. My bot teled from ardougune monastery to ferox enclave like 150 times.

i was watching it, the bot seems to run in the poison clouds and tanks all the damage from it. not sure if that's normal or not.

also it seems to eat a shark before it enters the instances.

Primate
i was watching it, the bot seems to run in the poison clouds and tanks all the damage from it. not sure if that's normal or not.

also it seems to eat a shark before it enters the instances.
restart runelite and runemate

Fantastic bot! Currently right now the only issue im having is when it logs out to dodge delta phase the bot isnt logging back in. The other day i didnt notice and i wasted a few hours with the bot running but it never logging back in. It started happening recently. Thank you for all the hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.