Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deleted posts were basically nothing but flame and toxicity

You're not wrong, and I'm not siding with the guy please don't misunderstand

But I've personally seen a review i posted deleted that simply said:
'I was banned after using this for 2 hours on a fairly safe account'

Which is the sort of review i find incredibly useful. So I'm a little concerned when i see things like that removed and i'm touch curious who gets to delete these things.

Java Warlord
Your not wrong, but I've personally seen a review i posted deleted that simply said 'I was banned after using this for 2 hours on a fairly safe account' Which is the sort of review i find incredibly useful. So I'm a little concerned when i see things like that removed.
Reviews based on banned accounts are by principle always removed because generally users tend to misunderstand the timing of bans and end up making groundless claims

What exactly did you mean with "the bot logs off"?
Um I don't think I said that. I just want a refund for this Screenshot - 3a9de33e52383c71704267e5c6da9a58 - Gyazo wasted a few hours worth in a few minutes. Ive noticed that sometimes the bot would run in the smoke clouds in the middle and would run back and fourth trying to attack zulrah and avoid the clouds and I am wondering is there anything I should do to fix that

Primate
Um I don't think I said that. I just want a refund for this Screenshot - 3a9de33e52383c71704267e5c6da9a58 - Gyazo wasted a few hours worth in a few minutes. Ive noticed that sometimes the bot would run in the smoke clouds in the middle and would run back and fourth trying to attack zulrah and avoid the clouds and I am wondering is there anything I should do to fix that
It would be nice to see some footage so I could potentially do something about it.

??????????

you really gonna do me dirty for 2$?

I told I asked nicely already. shit that im gonna do is notwirth 2$ you really are ignorant if you're gonna piss me off right now. for fucking 2$....

I reallywould advise you to refund me my rightfully earned credits that were wasted on your script. what really don't get is why you wont because theyre going right back into your pocket? lmao..... but really dude having someone that really wants to negatively affect you is noteworthy 2$ when they have the means to do a lot of harm over something so insignificant. I'm a smart dude. id advise you to just refund it

Cringe, imagine losing your shit over $2. Bot works, if it’s crashing or something it’s not the scrip writers fault.

Cant be that smart if you can’t figure out how to run it or why it’s not working for you.

Dudes a dick don't get me wrong, but deleting posts / reviews is pretty sketch yo

Exactly dude. Who the fuck do these scum bags think they are. You can’t run a business and only have your good reviews posted. That’s unethical and honestly illegal probably.

all this bullshit over a 2$ refund dispute. It’s pitiful.

they really are little kids who code. And can’t code properly either

I told him he’s gonna
Cringe, imagine losing your shit over $2. Bot works, if it’s crashing or something it’s not the scrip writers fault.

Cant be that smart if you can’t figure out how to run it or why it’s not working for you.

You’re a fucking retard. It wasn’t user error. Sometimes the bot messes up. If you think that a bot doesn’t get messed up occasionally then you’re are so fucking informant and dumb as fuck.

I showed proof that they tripped charged me for an hour all within 30 minutes because I had to reset the bot because it wasn’t working.

there were multiple reviews saying the same shit that day and there’s still one there but the other are gone... sounds sketch to me.... they just gonna delete the bad reviews and think that’s okay and trick people? I’m not with that shit.

so you can refund my my dispute of 2$

Exactly dude. Who the fuck do these scum bags think they are. You can’t run a business and only have your good reviews posted. That’s unethical and honestly illegal probably.

they really are little kids who code. And can’t code properly either

I told him he’s gonna

You’re a fucking retard. It wasn’t user error. Sometimes the bot messes up. If you think that a bot doesn’t get messed up occasionally then you’re are so fucking informant and dumb as fuck.

I showed proof that they tripped charged me for an hour all within 30 minutes because I had to reset the bot because it wasn’t working.

there were multiple reviews saying the same shit that day and there’s still one there but the other are gone... sounds sketch to me.... they just gonna delete the bad reviews and think that’s okay and trick people? I’m not with that shit.

so you can refund my my dispute of 2$

Ignorant not informant**

It would be nice to see some footage so I could potentially do something about it.
E
You're not wrong, and I'm not siding with the guy please don't misunderstand

But I've personally seen a review i posted deleted that simply said:
'I was banned after using this for 2 hours on a fairly safe account'

Which is the sort of review i find incredibly useful. So I'm a little concerned when i see things like that removed and i'm touch curious who gets to delete these things.
they do whatever they want cuz they’re greedy. They delete all the bad post

Community Manager
The reviews which are removed are not constructive/helpful or in any way useful for anyone.
I have guidelines to follow when looking through reviews which I have been following for the last 2 years.
Over this time I've had 3 reviews which I have removed by mistake, yours not being 1 of them.

Terms of Service and Rules | Community | RuneMate
(All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members.)

Refunds are at the authors discretion and the way you have handled this situation I can't think of one premium author who would refund you.

You can learn more about the payment system here: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

they do whatever they want cuz they’re greedy. They delete all the bad post
I have deleted harassment and your attempts at extorting Defeat3d for $2.
As I tried to tell you yesterday, move on :=)

Primate
bhahahahaahahahahaha
461533674429612053.png
9d7ddcf78b0fdff6ab938077da38401f.svg
9d7ddcf78b0fdff6ab938077da38401f.svg

same shit happened to me
The reviews which are removed are not constructive/helpful or in any way useful for anyone.
I have guidelines to follow when looking through reviews which I have been following for the last 2 years.
Over this time I've had 3 reviews which I have removed by mistake, yours not being 1 of them.

Terms of Service and Rules | Community | RuneMate
(All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members.)

Refunds are at the authors discretion and the way you have handled this situation I can't think of one premium author who would refund you.

You can learn more about the payment system here: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

I have deleted harassment and your attempts at extorting Defeat3d for $2.
As I tried to tell you yesterday, move on :=)

I'm sorry you fucking idiot, but if I find the bot not to my standards then I can write a review of it how I see it fit you fucking dumbass. I already told you you guys don't want this bullshit for 2$ and its crazy how cheap and hardheaded you guys are over 2$ of credits that were wasted because of a problem with the bot, that I showed proof of.

please refund the 2$ already you fucking morons. ill literally just dispute it at my credit card company instead and get it that way if you wanna play like that, because I didn't receive a product that was marketed correctly. fucking idiots. learn how the real world works you fucking dumbass.

12 year old normie
same shit happened to me

I'm sorry you fucking idiot, but if I find the bot not to my standards then I can write a review of it how I see it fit you fucking dumbass. I already told you you guys don't want this bullshit for 2$ and its crazy how cheap and hardheaded you guys are over 2$ of credits that were wasted because of a problem with the bot, that I showed proof of.

please refund the 2$ already you fucking morons. ill literally just dispute it at my credit card company instead and get it that way if you wanna play like that, because I didn't receive a product that was marketed correctly. fucking idiots. learn how the real world works you fucking dumbass.
how are you today ricky breh? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.