Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you fucking idiot, but if I find the bot not to my standards then I can write a review of it how I see it fit you fucking dumbass.
Yes and staff members can delete your reviews & ban you without reason as well. Read the ToS you fucking inbred.

I've had to keep restarting this because it fails to withdraw a certain item then it charges me everytime it starts i feel like im getting conned

Reviewing last nights session, I noticed the bot was doing suspiciously fast menu interactions when banking; I hope its using a mouse key function to do so? Its much too fast for a human to right click, bring the mouse down manually and left click without ever misclicking.

Bot finished 2 kills and everytime I had to withdraw my inventory myself, he failed to look for any item required.

I ran this bot a few weeks before and then it was smooth af.

Refund please if possible, fix and then i'll be more then happy to run it again for quite a few hours ;).

Goodluck at fix!

upload_2020-8-26_21-35-45.png
upload_2020-8-26_21-36-24.png

Primate
Bot finished 2 kills and everytime I had to withdraw my inventory myself, he failed to look for any item required.

I ran this bot a few weeks before and then it was smooth af.

Refund please if possible, fix and then i'll be more then happy to run it again for quite a few hours ;).

Goodluck at fix!

View attachment 10719
View attachment 10720
Client needs an update atm.

any reports recently? bot cant find ring of duelings, teleports, or anything in the bank for that matter.

please let us know when fixed

Last edited:
Java Warlord
3x

@Defeat3d the bot isnt working @Defeat3d the bot isnt working @Defeat3d the bot isnt working @Defeat3d the bot isnt working @Defeat3d the bot isnt working @Defeat3d the bot isnt working @Defeat3d the bot isnt working @Defeat3d the bot isnt working @Defeat3d the bot isnt working

Primate
RuneMate should be functional again, so this bot should also be working as usual as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.