Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Void vs ahrim/blessed d'hide switch. Has anyone had experience with both of those and could say which one is more efficient for profit?

bot is not going to right places. Maybe jagex switched the route zulrah takes. Keeps clicking into wrong spots with every spawn switch zulrah does.im restarting runescape client, and runemate. will update with results.

bot is not going to right places. Maybe jagex switched the route zulrah takes. Keeps clicking into wrong spots with every spawn switch zulrah does.im restarting runescape client, and runemate. will update with results.
yup bot is dying every time. anyone else having issues?

yup. asking for a refund as instead of having the owner of the script charge you per starting instance, he should charge it on the hour specifically added up overall.

Primate
yup. asking for a refund as instead of having the owner of the script charge you per starting instance, he should charge it on the hour specifically added up overall.
The client does that, not me.

In other news: I'm looking into these weird issues people are having. I suspect that jagex has changed certain Zulrah rotations.

Just ran for 1 1/2 hrs with 19 kills only 1 death. Yesterday I did about 40 kills with only a few deaths. And from what I've seen my recent deaths are mainly resulting from unlucky ranged hits when the bot is busy doing more important stuff. Haven't seen anything that suggests the rotations are different.

Primate
Just ran for 1 1/2 hrs with 19 kills only 1 death. Yesterday I did about 40 kills with only a few deaths. And from what I've seen my recent deaths are mainly resulting from unlucky ranged hits when the bot is busy doing more important stuff. Haven't seen anything that suggests the rotations are different.
I've received real footage of a rotation that doesn't exist (at least according to wiki). Also received 4 reports of the same issue on the same day.

Primate
Hello, I just started using the bot and was figuring how to use it and I kept opening the client up over and over again. So I saw that it charged me quite a bit and was wondering if i could get a refund. Screen shot of transaction: Screenshot - 3a9de33e52383c71704267e5c6da9a58 - Gyazo
Also wondering why the bot doesnt pick up the zhul teleport?
There's a guide that tells you how to set it up, is there anything I should add to it?

The teleport you're talking about can not be picked up. It can only be used to teleport to Zul-andra to start another kill.

5xbYnEv.png

Also, I wasn't able to run into any issues in my test run. I'm going to assume jagex didn't actually do anything to Zulrah and the reports were just a coincidence.

I defiantly was having a zulrah rotation change earlier today. I tested once per hour up until noon, and then it went back to normal every time. I will continue to monitor the bot whenever I run it. All I'm saying lads is be careful running and always monitor it. I will keep you updated.

There's a guide that tells you how to set it up, is there anything I should add to it?

The teleport you're talking about can not be picked up. It can only be used to teleport to Zul-andra to start another kill.

5xbYnEv.png

Also, I wasn't able to run into any issues in my test run. I'm going to assume jagex didn't actually do anything to Zulrah and the reports were just a coincidence.

5xbYnEv.png

The guide was pretty good maybe the only thing I would recommend is how many supplies you would need averagely for an hour? Most of the stuff is on me for being new. So I just wasn't used to runemate and how many supplies I needed. My client also for some reason was lagging in the beginning so I died a few times. But once I got everything down and restarted my client again it went smoothly until I ran out of sharks.

Oh okay I didn't know that thanks! I am also wondering if breaks count as part of the hour? So if my script takes a break for an hour does that count too? And if the bot logs off do i need to restart the client of usuijg the same instance is fine?

Last edited:
Bot running flawlessly!

I understand it isn't recommended to bot an account you care about, but what do people think the possibility of a ban is if I just run it for an hour every couple of days mixed in with regular play time?

Primate
I am also wondering if breaks count as part of the hour? So if my script takes a break for an hour does that count too? And if the bot logs off do i need to restart the client of usuijg the same instance is fine?
Yes, it counts. I would always restart before starting a new session just to be sure.

did you really delete my post?

im going to assume you're not refunding me my 2$, your choice. personally I don't think it's worth it for you for a free 10 hours refunded but lol okay dude
??????????

you really gonna do me dirty for 2$?

I told I asked nicely already. shit that im gonna do is notwirth 2$ you really are ignorant if you're gonna piss me off right now. for fucking 2$....

I reallywould advise you to refund me my rightfully earned credits that were wasted on your script. what really don't get is why you wont because theyre going right back into your pocket? lmao..... but really dude having someone that really wants to negatively affect you is noteworthy 2$ when they have the means to do a lot of harm over something so insignificant. I'm a smart dude. id advise you to just refund it

Status
Not open for further replies.