Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Defeat3d, why my total profit always 0
Untitleddd.png

ZLH4bcJ

Primate
its client end i believe

i also had my log submitted for that if you would be able to refund me that it would be great! also if bot gets the pet what will it do?
Thanks again for the great bot currently at 500+kc with it!
It will pick it up and bank it immediately. Sent you $0.20 as well.

Pm'd a worrisome and potentially gamebreaking bug to you, we're all better off keeping it under Jagex radar if possible.

Hey there fella, just trying your bot... I dont have anti venoms as im on iron. Using void setup/trident/rcb. It gets in, At first, it started to fight it, but as soon as the second or third phase come it would just teleport back to the shrine and restart. So i stopped it and changed the settings around a little with the recoil and tick eating, and then it struggled to even hit "yes" to enter zulrah. I clicked yes for it, and its still just teleporting back, not sure if its bc no venoms or what, but any suggestions? Did waste 60c trying to figure it out, not worried about a refund but just trying to figure out if its possible to use

Primate
Hey there fella, just trying your bot... I dont have anti venoms as im on iron. Using void setup/trident/rcb. It gets in, At first, it started to fight it, but as soon as the second or third phase come it would just teleport back to the shrine and restart. So i stopped it and changed the settings around a little with the recoil and tick eating, and then it struggled to even hit "yes" to enter zulrah. I clicked yes for it, and its still just teleporting back, not sure if its bc no venoms or what, but any suggestions? Did waste 60c trying to figure it out, not worried about a refund but just trying to figure out if its possible to use
You need some form of venom protection, anti-poison or cure me wont do as they aren't supported by the bot.

Keeps teleporting from Zul-Andra back to Ferox and repeats this, should I pm my log? Rest of safe guards work well so I don't want a refund or anything but a heads up in discord when it's fixed would be nice :)

Hello, I believe the script needs some adjustments. When i start the bot it gets constantly stuck in a loop between teleporting to Zulrah and back to the Forox Enclove. I have to manually put the character in Zulrah then start the script and once it's completed a run pause the script bank and then put it back in the instance. This is making it extremely difficult for me to run bots successfully and now have had to restart the bot 12 times over the past two days which has accumulated into $2.40 charges on my account were I haven't even been able to use the bot successfully. Please could i have these charges put back to my account and could you look at why the script keeps doing this. The error occurs after a death also, once in the Zul instance is performs flawlessly but the latter parts previously mentioned make it impossible to run this script at this moment in time.

Primate
Hello, I believe the script needs some adjustments. When i start the bot it gets constantly stuck in a loop between teleporting to Zulrah and back to the Forox Enclove. I have to manually put the character in Zulrah then start the script and once it's completed a run pause the script bank and then put it back in the instance. This is making it extremely difficult for me to run bots successfully and now have had to restart the bot 12 times over the past two days which has accumulated into $2.40 charges on my account were I haven't even been able to use the bot successfully. Please could i have these charges put back to my account and could you look at why the script keeps doing this. The error occurs after a death also, once in the Zul instance is performs flawlessly but the latter parts previously mentioned make it impossible to run this script at this moment in time.
I believe your minimum health/prayer settings need some adjustments (lower them), the inventory you bring can not satisfy those settings.

Great bot works great. Any chance of protecting from th melee attack?

This, even just as a toggle option. Also any ring of wealth support would be cool :) Either way I just topped up $20 which I'm sure 90% will be going towards this bot so enjoy and thanks for the great work. Far more detail in this compared to barrows bots.

Works great so far, managed to get my first few KC in, awesome!
Disregard my previous comments, any issues I had we're due to my client. After restarting RuneMate and the client everything worked as expected :)

Last edited:
Primate
This, even just as a toggle option. Also any ring of wealth support would be cool :) Either way I just topped up $20 which I'm sure 90% will be going towards this bot so enjoy and thanks for the great work. Far more detail in this compared to barrows bots.
I could add it as a toggle yeah. Although I'm not sure if that's even effective at all?

I could add it as a toggle yeah. Although I'm not sure if that's even effective at all?[/QUOTE
The bot fails to avoid the melee attacks about every 2 out of 5 times, resulting in more deaths. The ring of wealth is just for the better gp/hour according to Zulrah unless it's just good RNG with me hitting the rare drop table often...

I’ve seen a couple random crashes this weekend, costing me 20 cents each time; I’ve also seen it get lost in lumbridge swamp and get stuck in a loop trying to withdraw from the bank with a full inv already.

maybe add some failsafes? 20 cents an hour is expensive for bugs like that to be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.