Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Zulrah [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get some details buddy?
To the author, bots not bad, definitely needs some tweaking, 99 range and mage and I'm only averaging 9.5 kills an hour.

Not sure what details you want but it was a 123 combat with several hundred kills on most bosses except Zulrah. So doing lookup it wouldn't have looked like a bot as all skills were decent. Started off using Ahrim loadout then switched to void and upgraded gear as I got drops+did slayer tasks, other random 'anti-ban' activities in between Zulrah grinds. Ran times from 3-5 hours max at a time. Banned when I got around 500 KC

Ring of suffering does't seem to be working.

Did you make sure recoil was enabled? I turned mine off by accident once and it doesn't reactivate it :)

2 problems so far with the bot, 1. when it initiates a break it wont log back in.. just says time till next break.and also taking food out of the bank the bot spasms and clicks the (withdraw x amount) which stays on screen and bot cant get rid of it to enter zulrah. Any help cheers!

Can we get some updates on the script. It gets hung up on death walk when it does within the 15 min free minigame teleport.

Heya currently testing the bot and all is fine, however, there are a couple of minor issues.

Big one is that the script as you teleport into Zul-Andra will go ahead and right click dueling ring to teleport back to clan wars (only brings up the screen, doesn't actually teleport) but this could play a part in macro ban prevention.

Other one is melee phase sometimes misses the walk click on the first melee rotations second hit and ends up getting stunned.

Anyway bot works very well for the most part, good job :D

Great bot, but I've restarted it like 4 times after 15 mins or so, it gets stuck when clicks the zul andra teleport, rubs the duelling and teleport to clanwars back again, I've lost like 30 Zul teles already, didn't realize at first. Any Solutions? So I don't have to babysit the bot

I feel like the performance of the bot varies according to how many swaps of gear it has to make between ranged and magic. Can you confirm whether this is actually the case? And also what amount of swaps is ideal, please.

Also, I use the rune crossbow and diamond bolts (e) for ranged. When setting up the bot only withdraws 1 bolt, in stead of the whole stack. This seems like a bug

The script is constantly getting stuck in a loop between clan wars and zulrah(this happens once every 2 hours). Please fix.

The bot has run back into an error where it teleports to and from zulandra, have tried running the bot about 5 times over the past 12 hours, costed me about $1.

Worst bot i have tried, it took 1,2$ in 5 min and wasnt able to check the charges of my trident.
Works now but it still sometimes takes more than 0.2€/h

Last edited:
Bot is completely broken, fails to check charges, run through clan wars portal, use zul-andra teleport, and most importantly it's failing to fight zulrah. I've made about 200m off this bot so I know it's not me, I would stay away from using this bot until it's fixed.

Primate
Bot is completely broken, fails to check charges, run through clan wars portal, use zul-andra teleport, and most importantly it's failing to fight zulrah. I've made about 200m off this bot so I know it's not me, I would stay away from using this bot until it's fixed.
But the bot hasn't changed in quite a long time. So it's not the bot either.

Heya currently testing the bot and all is fine, however, there are a couple of minor issues.

Big one is that the script as you teleport into Zul-Andra will go ahead and right click dueling ring to teleport back to clan wars (only brings up the screen, doesn't actually teleport) but this could play a part in macro ban prevention.

Other one is melee phase sometimes misses the walk click on the first melee rotations second hit and ends up getting stunned.

Anyway bot works very well for the most part, good job :D

The script is constantly getting stuck in a loop between clan wars and zulrah(this happens once every 2 hours). Please fix.

The bot has run back into an error where it teleports to and from zulandra, have tried running the bot about 5 times over the past 12 hours, costed me about $1.
If the bot is stuck teleporting between Zul-andra and Clan wars, try lowering your minimum health and/or prayer values. One of both of them are too high.

The bot will no longer start in clan wars bank. It gets stuck checking charges (I'm using blowpipe, TotSeas and RoS(ri)). The bot DOES work if you start it after teleporting to zul-andra

But the bot hasn't changed in quite a long time. So it's not the bot either.

If the bot is stuck teleporting between Zul-andra and Clan wars, try lowering your minimum health and/or prayer values. One of both of them are too high.
Thats make complete sense, a bot author not updating his script but reaping the benefits from his laziness. Good grief, the bot is broken, and eventually enough people will post to tell you it is. You'll figure it out soon enough, to everyone else I suggest not wasting your .20 on even attempting to start the script. It's broken, it was working yesterday but perhaps jagex did something's we can physically see in game to mess the bot up. Which they consistently do all the time, which is why bots break.

Primate
Thats make complete sense, a bot author not updating his script but reaping the benefits from his laziness. Good grief, the bot is broken, and eventually enough people will post to tell you it is. You'll figure it out soon enough, to everyone else I suggest not wasting your .20 on even attempting to start the script. It's broken, it was working yesterday but perhaps jagex did something's we can physically see in game to mess the bot up. Which they consistently do all the time, which is why bots break.
nice conspiracy

I am running this bot on 3 accounts 8 hours a day and haven't encountered any issues. Stop harassing the author when it is clearly your/client's fault.

I think I made a mistake, the rs client wasn't in fixed when I started the bot, the client asked me to switch it into fix mode and I guess it threw the bot completely off. I do apologize, like I said before I've used this bot for almost 1000 kills and all of sudden it went brain dead, definitely my fault. The bot is kicking butt once again

I think I made a mistake, the rs client wasn't in fixed when I started the bot, the client asked me to switch it into fix mode and I guess it threw the bot completely off. I do apologize, like I said before I've used this bot for almost 1000 kills and all of sudden it went brain dead, definitely my fault. The bot is kicking butt once again
Mistakes happen man :)

My zulrah acc has 82 range /99 mage /50 def

Sometimes the bot works well but other times he dies so often.
Cant dodge Melee properly, gets hit most of the time
When he died and he cannot use minigame teleport because he died not long ago, he just stands there does nothing
He gets hit during Jad phase
The profit is so minimal that its not worth risking an account
If he could combo eat i think it would reduce the deaths quite a bit

Heya! New on runemate and tried ur script out, it works like a charm for me. Is there a way I can setup teleporting via fairy rings instead of zulandra teleports?

Status
Not open for further replies.